Reviews for School of Magick
Kayla Shockley need ATEM MISS
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
MORE! PLEASE! MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Im confused. Wouldn't joey be more suited to have the fire element and yugi the light element? This is NOT a flame but im just saying, wouldn't that make more sense based off of the character's personalities?
J.K. Kelly chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
OMG the last review is from 2007 o_o maybe this will bring your memory back that heeeeey I need to continue writing this fanfic becuz its awesome and lots of people love it! Especially me I read it all in the same day. Such and amazing and original idea and just as its getting to the climax it seems like a discontinued story! Waaaaaah! Please finish it! For me and everyone else whose awesome enough to review?!
gamer260 chapter 16 . 9/23/2007
please update
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 16 . 12/16/2005
yay awesomeness. the tournament sounds like harry potter but the elemental magic makes it better
Tjay Motou chapter 16 . 2/13/2005
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed lately... it's just that 1st I lost the link to this fic... then I lost my account... and now... I'm a Bakura/Ryou fan... even though I now hate Yami and Yugi... I love this fic... and I think Bakura and Ryou should meet... and fall in love? for me? please?

I'm kidding...

You kick butt!
Karimaru chapter 16 . 9/29/2004
good story so far but you need to put malik and marik in it! theres not enough stories of them together. anyways i love your story execpt for one thing and that is the jounouchi/mai factor i think hes better with seto but hey its your story so i wont tell you what to do and just make suggestions *like the malik marik thing is a suggestion lol* anyways hope you update soon ja mata!
Amanda Yuy Winner chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
this is such a sweet fic! oh please write more!
Kitty Neko chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
update soon
Kenjirose chapter 16 . 5/1/2004
that was a good chapie!
the copper araibian
do you like horses? i love horses and do volinteer work at a ranger stable so i get to groom them cleen tack and oh wow i even get to muck out there stalls. my faverit horse there is Samson though he turned up lame {hurt himself} he fell while neing rid and now it hurts him when he walks, he was sold to a retirerd ranger
Kenjirose chapter 15 . 5/1/2004
yay more fluff.
Kenjirose chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
good job on this chap please keep up good work.
the copper araibain
i was on shuger high when i chose this name becuse i spelt araibian rong its actully arabian and no im not arabian im talking about the horse breed there.
Kenjirose chapter 13 . 5/1/2004
aw not as much fluff in the next chap *crys* jeeze i sound like some pervert girl right now dont i haha well it just got so qute.
Kenjirose chapter 12 . 5/1/2004
wow i read that really fast lol
the copper araibian
i like this story and my friend would also sence she likes story with this type of romance.