Reviews for The Swallow and the Dragon
DarkAres12 chapter 1 . 9/20
I'm impressed by the number of retards, with few brain cells that like this shit, but hey, that's how Harry Potter fans are
Sisyphus Incarnate chapter 7 . 9/14
you can't spend 7 chapters saying that Harry is OP and is basically God, and then he gets hit in the head and loses the fight..

also, Harry is such a cuckold for Ciri, it's really creepy.
AlanLoo chapter 1 . 8/26
fidelus fidelius
LordZarcon chapter 4 . 8/19
I thought vampires only drank blood like an alcohol or delicacy.
Apollo D'Arc chapter 30 . 8/14
Thanks for the Story, Author.
Shortmike24 chapter 1 . 8/1
i cant read anymore of this simp ass bitch. the potter family gets a vial of shit and this stupid bitch gives it to some nobody he just picked up from his woods? so if some hobo rapist druggy showed up shot in the woods harry would just give them that? fucking stupid shit. then hes anwsering question from this bitch when shes traspassing on his land. and hes serving her like a maid in his own home. fuck off
Could you make Harry Potter sound any more pathetic than you did? Interesting idea but your character is too sad and pathetic to enjoy reading. All I could think reading this chapter is could somebody just kill the idiot already?
Sounds kind of dumb to me. Only you can change your fate so don't be a slave to destiny. Isn't that what he was doing by staying away? Instead going back to Hogwarts and fighting Voldemort like people were trying to force him is somehow escaping his fate? Sounds assbackwards to me. aka as forcing the plot.
reptoholic chapter 30 . 7/25
AWESOMEEEEEE absolutely loved the story
reptoholic chapter 29 . 7/25
cute
reptoholic chapter 26 . 7/25
awwww
reptoholic chapter 25 . 7/25
Hope he dies then returns stronger
reptoholic chapter 24 . 7/25