Reviews for The Swallow and the Dragon
tiran187 chapter 14 . 7/12
Love the story, thank you, hope you update soon because that cliffhanger wasn't nice.
Must admit that I am curious how this story will go as it seems like everything went a bit fast without any challenge. And how ciri will react to all that has changed and to Harry himself.
Hmason chapter 14 . 7/12
i am LOVING this story UPDATE!
Hmason chapter 2 . 7/12
YES DEFY YOUR FATE by doing EXACTLY what your fate says you will do and SUUUURE just forgive DUMBledore for being a moronic cunt that left you ON THE FUCKING DOORSTEP of the Dursleys with a LETTER because OFCOURSE THAT WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! and then do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE BEING TREATED RIGHT! seriously even if you DON'T think DUMBledore is evil he is at BEST a fucking idiot seriously just look at all his actions and it becomes PAINFULLY clear how stupid he is
desdelor97 chapter 14 . 7/11
This was a solid chapter,
Keep up the astounding work.
Tahari chapter 14 . 7/10
Enjoying your story so far. I noticed a few small spelling and grammatical errors, but nothing too bad. The only thing to bother me really is that you changed the elder vampire’s name from Isadora to Isabel in chapter 13.
Mcc9901 chapter 14 . 7/7
Good story.
Ragnar92 chapter 1 . 7/5
You're grammer could use some work. Harry seems to be talking in that bizzare, not quite real way that lots of fanfiction turns out. Can I suggest speaking the lines out loud to see if they sound natural and roll of the tongue?
96hanzo chapter 14 . 7/4
You know. When you write, there is hype in the air. I love it! I want more! More! More!
AO Black chapter 14 . 7/4
The only thing negative I find, is that Harry could turn his best soldiers into tge equivalent of a witcher, but without any of the negatives that come with it, but isn't doing it for some reason.
well chapter 14 . 7/4
Ok, couple of first chapters were akward, but you improved later on. You even tried not to overpower Harry with some result in that regard - plus for you here. On the other hand I have reservation about big empires built in a short time - they tend to not last for long.
I look forward to your update.
The Kromann chapter 14 . 7/3
This is definitely one of the fics that I look forward to it's updates the most.
ArthurShade chapter 14 . 7/3
Nice
john86710 chapter 14 . 7/3
Great Story, and annoying cliff hanging:O Update soon.
Yohnos chapter 14 . 7/3
I love it, but i am dying to see Ciri and Harry together again
Akvis chapter 1 . 7/2
no! bad cliffhanger, go away!