Reviews for And Baby Makes Four
Naomitrekkie chapter 18 . 3/29/2009
this fic was amazing. It may have been driving you crazy, but it was worth it. I like how you quoted Janeway at the end. Bravo, you did a fantabulous job!
Naomitrekkie chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I just wanna say now before I read on that I'm loving this story and I laugh every time one of those not-so-subtile clues that something's gonna go wrong and how they're to ignorant to notice. When Malcolm turned I started yelling "No, Malcolm! No! Don't fall for the trap!". So of course he does

I plan on reading the rest now, but I just wanted to say this now before we get to the horror and I forget to comment on the ironic comedy
Buckmane chapter 18 . 11/23/2005
Quite a good read...it made me very curious..and i've fav'd it
englishchik chapter 18 . 5/3/2004
That was so kool...massively confusing but great none the less...it's very clear that you must of worked very hard on the plot for this story because it is too put it baldly superb
JadziaKathryn chapter 18 . 1/18/2004
This is an impressive and broad-ranging piece of writing. I especially like how you tied up the ends with the Tholians, and how T'Pol responded to Malcolm's emotion, and...ok, there's a lot I liked. I'm very impressed.
soultoast chapter 18 . 10/6/2003
Wow. Muy Bueno! I liked it. Of course, being a fic author, it doesn't go alon with my ideas. But it was a wonderful story nonetheless. I really liked it!
denee chapter 18 . 9/21/2003
Bloody brilliant if i may say so!
Bladefanatic chapter 18 . 9/13/2003
Holy Moley that was a good story! Sometimes I had to read and then re-read some of the chapters to understand what the heck was going on, but it was worth it!

I love that she had T'Pol's ears, Trip's hair, and Malcolm's eyes! That was just great.

I would have liked to know more about how they and the child lived together! It would be fun to see their parenting skills (or lack of for that matter) in action!

If you evr think about dong a little "mini" story you could talk about that!

Very good!
Jaws chapter 18 . 7/22/2003
not bad
Orion chapter 18 . 7/20/2003
It's good. Well done!
Aeryn Alexander chapter 18 . 7/16/2003
Wow! That was a brilliant and touching ending. A happy ending too. Gotta love 'em. This was such a great story!
Lisa S chapter 18 . 7/16/2003
Been waiting a long time for this and it was worth it. What a wonderful story. Great combination of characters.
maraschino chapter 18 . 7/15/2003
loved the epilogue. I like hapy endings. This is a great story.
Phaser Lady chapter 17 . 7/15/2003
Beautiful. Fantastic. I loved it. I'm only sorry it had to end. But all good things do. Your characterization was great. Malcolm loosened up. Everything was great. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Tracy-TheNaggingCube chapter 18 . 7/15/2003
Excellent! You really must give us a bit more though... some coming of age stories and such... you started with their daughter being told a story and ...

This epilogue is the big time cherry on top of a really good story.

Thanks for writing and sharing,

Tracy