Reviews for Chameleo-Chromatic
lojosmom chapter 1 . 7/6
I haven't enjoyed a one shot as much as I did this one in a while. I love how loved Teddy is. He has such a different life as an orphan than Harry did. This story made me smile!
Hbrits chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh this is unbelievably sweet. It so would have happened.
This is the cutest thing I’ve read in my whole life! I’m nearly crying and laughing all at once :’)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
this is so endearing :D you have such a wonderful tender imagination
Luna chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
My goodness such a great read. Another beautiful story! Teddy is just so adorable:)
I am closely following GD as it is one of my favourites ( Minerva Mcgonagall is one of my favourite characters and I love how you have developed her friendship with Albus Dumbledore ). I can't wait for another update:)
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
:D
gaganruchi chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Very nice read.. thank you for sharing..
wickedcml chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Awww! Such a beautifully written story. I really enjoyed it.
I am not Snape chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Adorable
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
This was so cute! I could almost not imagine Teddy being self-conscious about his hair because I'm so used to Tonks doing as she pleased. I can't believe they did that! It's such a genius idea!
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Very sweet and heartwarming
Isabel Lysander chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Loving this :)
Mel chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
oh my goodness the feels! Teddy was adorable... I just want to hug him (but then I suppose eleven-year-olds don't appreciate hugs do they) Ron teasing Teddy made me laugh so hard because it's just like him. The fluff is beautiful *teary-eyes* Can't wait for more of GD, but don't you worry ;) I know all about awful busy January. I barely survived finals week. (I binge-read fanfiction shhh)
zedille chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I had never thought about a young Teddy using his Metamorphagus powers to try and blend in with Harry's family - I would have expected getting teased for it, but trying to blend in with the Potters is just too heartbreaking ;_; The image of everyone with brightly colored hair was really delightful - of course the joke shop would have a product just for this purpose!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Awww! Loved to see how being a metamorphmagus still brings it's own issues of self identity :) And this is exactly what the Potter-Weasley clan would do to make him feel better about it. Also, you should totally write a story about Rita... She seems to be getting a bit uppity these days...