Reviews for Chameleo-Chromatic
Hbrits chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh this is unbelievably sweet. It so would have happened.
This is the cutest thing I’ve read in my whole life! I’m nearly crying and laughing all at once :’)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
this is so endearing :D you have such a wonderful tender imagination
Luna chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
My goodness such a great read. Another beautiful story! Teddy is just so adorable:)
I am closely following GD as it is one of my favourites ( Minerva Mcgonagall is one of my favourite characters and I love how you have developed her friendship with Albus Dumbledore ). I can't wait for another update:)
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
:D
gaganruchi chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Very nice read.. thank you for sharing..
wickedcml chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Awww! Such a beautifully written story. I really enjoyed it.
I am not Snape chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Adorable
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
This was so cute! I could almost not imagine Teddy being self-conscious about his hair because I'm so used to Tonks doing as she pleased. I can't believe they did that! It's such a genius idea!
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Very sweet and heartwarming
Isabel Lysander chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Loving this :)
Mel chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
oh my goodness the feels! Teddy was adorable... I just want to hug him (but then I suppose eleven-year-olds don't appreciate hugs do they) Ron teasing Teddy made me laugh so hard because it's just like him. The fluff is beautiful *teary-eyes* Can't wait for more of GD, but don't you worry ;) I know all about awful busy January. I barely survived finals week. (I binge-read fanfiction shhh)
zedille chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I had never thought about a young Teddy using his Metamorphagus powers to try and blend in with Harry's family - I would have expected getting teased for it, but trying to blend in with the Potters is just too heartbreaking ;_; The image of everyone with brightly colored hair was really delightful - of course the joke shop would have a product just for this purpose!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Awww! Loved to see how being a metamorphmagus still brings it's own issues of self identity :) And this is exactly what the Potter-Weasley clan would do to make him feel better about it. Also, you should totally write a story about Rita... She seems to be getting a bit uppity these days...
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Awww! Love Teddy, love how concerned Andromeda and Harry and Ginny were about him, how EVERYONE participated in the solution, and hate Rita, of course. Lovely, dear!

Looking forward to more GD :)