Reviews for Chameleo-Chromatic
this is so endearing :D you have such a wonderful tender imagination
Luna chapter 1 . 3/27
My goodness such a great read. Another beautiful story! Teddy is just so adorable:)
I am closely following GD as it is one of my favourites ( Minerva Mcgonagall is one of my favourite characters and I love how you have developed her friendship with Albus Dumbledore ). I can't wait for another update:)
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23
:D
gaganruchi chapter 1 . 2/22
Very nice read.. thank you for sharing..
wickedcml chapter 1 . 2/17
Awww! Such a beautifully written story. I really enjoyed it.
I am not Snape chapter 1 . 2/5
Adorable
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 2/4
This was so cute! I could almost not imagine Teddy being self-conscious about his hair because I'm so used to Tonks doing as she pleased. I can't believe they did that! It's such a genius idea!
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 2/3
Very sweet and heartwarming
Isabel Lysander chapter 1 . 1/30
Loving this :)
Mel chapter 1 . 1/30
oh my goodness the feels! Teddy was adorable... I just want to hug him (but then I suppose eleven-year-olds don't appreciate hugs do they) Ron teasing Teddy made me laugh so hard because it's just like him. The fluff is beautiful *teary-eyes* Can't wait for more of GD, but don't you worry ;) I know all about awful busy January. I barely survived finals week. (I binge-read fanfiction shhh)
zedille chapter 1 . 1/30
I had never thought about a young Teddy using his Metamorphagus powers to try and blend in with Harry's family - I would have expected getting teased for it, but trying to blend in with the Potters is just too heartbreaking ;_; The image of everyone with brightly colored hair was really delightful - of course the joke shop would have a product just for this purpose!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 1/30
Awww! Loved to see how being a metamorphmagus still brings it's own issues of self identity :) And this is exactly what the Potter-Weasley clan would do to make him feel better about it. Also, you should totally write a story about Rita... She seems to be getting a bit uppity these days...
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 1/30
Awww! Love Teddy, love how concerned Andromeda and Harry and Ginny were about him, how EVERYONE participated in the solution, and hate Rita, of course. Lovely, dear!

Looking forward to more GD :)
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 1/30
Lovely! and so fun!
Thank you.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/30
Awwwwwww! Adorable. Thank you.