Reviews for Shot Week 2: Return of the Ew
Coquine chapter 5 . 3/30
I was re-reading this (again) because reasons and I just noticed something...if she was 8 weeks along when she moved in with him and spent 6 months living there...the baby would've been 8 months along, which, while still early, would still have him only a month behind, developmentally, not three. Or was it more the violent way he was...birthed...that caused the problems? Sorry, I'm 20 weeks along myself right now so I've got baby statistics on the brain...
heartrush chapter 5 . 2/16
So good! Very well written.
Coquine chapter 7 . 2/8
MEEP! I'm blushing. Heh, I actually do have an account, Coquine is my penname but I'm too lazy to sign in...if I even remember my password, hmmm. I may have to go back on my last review and say THIS one was the most romantic! Multiple tragic deaths and sorta-incest and all! I'm weirdly glad Hojo gets something out of this too. I shall eagerly await Valentines Day, though I think I will skip telling my mom cuz she's kind of a prude and thinks I lost my virginity to the guy I married, HA.
Coquine chapter 6 . 2/8
Ah! I missed the last two chapters! I'm sure it's weird of me but I kinda think this was the most romantic once, kidnapping and polygamy and all. I feel like she really threw him for a loop there at the end, in a good way! Yeah Inuyasha, think about THAT!
Awesome
Scarlatta Rain chapter 7 . 2/5
Oooh oh oh what a great final! Hahaha Well, everything has to be finished. But we are going to be waiting for the next story! I can't wait to read it!
Awesome one shots! I now have a whole nother reason to be excited for Valentine's Day besides half priced chocolate! Btw, will HighWay to Hell be updated soon? I'm super into it! Also kind of dying for an ending to Forget the Storm lol super excited for your new story! Take care!
Christopher chapter 7 . 2/5
Awesome ! More more !
Omg! I can't believe it's over already T_T!
I look forward to waking up every morning and reading a new smutty chapter.

Thank you, loved them all, can't wait for VDay.

Haha, VDay indeed. :)
love ya
xx
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 2/5
Hojo poor guy lol! Inuyasha really? Never explained why he didn't divorce but he eh lol... I loved the shots! I hope that chapter one gets a multi chapter soon even the one with Kikyo and Kagome as roommates. I wanted that one to continue on. I'm excited and Chocolate Wasted Day can't come any faster!
Until next story
M
Alejandra2432 chapter 5 . 2/5
That was a wild ride from start to finish. I loved Kagome turning Inuyasha down in the beginning. I think what was missing for me in the earlier one shots, was Inuyasha's interest in Kagome. The forest monster-could have been any willing girl. Mad scientist-Kikyo brought Kagome to Inuyasha's attention. The pet-well actually I think if that went on we'd see some affection towards Kagome. But this one? He was way more into her than she was him and I enjoy that immensely. I think I didn't get that from the anime so I love fanfics like that. And poor Hojo! I just love that sap. I love when he's like this. The unsuspecting, naive school boy. When he gets turned into this malicious revenge seeking guy, I just can't take it seriously.
One of my favorite scenes was when they were in the hotel room and Kagome said something about Inuyasha's wife being ugly and he snapped at her. And she got right in his face and gave it right back. Literally.
Like, climbed on his face. She is so crazy!
You know what really grinds my gears? Men who are smart, actually enjoy learning things, but have zero knowledge on fertility and reproduction. Like my husband tells me these crazy stories about plants that can cure addictions and big pharma is the enemy, etc. But he cannot understand pregnancy mood swings or postpartum depression. "If you know you're acting crazy, why can't you tell your brain to stop?" An actual quote. So frustrating. So why a smart guy like Inuyasha would just be like, oh I'm sterile even though my wife and I only have sex once a freaking month is so annoying. Men!
Also for being so obsessed with her, I felt cheated he wanted to keep both Kikyo and Kagome. I guess a man's gotta try. But neither women wanted a sister wives deal. And color me surprised they actually went 6 months (or however long) without sex! Which I would have demanded a nice place to live separately, but Kagome was really chill in this fic. That comment he made to Kikyo about wishing it was her who was pregnant cut me like a knife! Kagome got over it in a few mintues. Finally she reacted how I would have expected when Inuyasha said he sent Kikyo away. Like, what?! She almost kills them and gets a freaking vacation? This is review is a novel but I felt like, you shared 65 pages with us, the least I can do is actually sit down and think about this story. Oh and when I read I wrote affects and not effects I wanted to punch myself. Can I blame the toddler or baby that was probably climbing all over me? I mean, I do this on my phone so the typos are astronomical. But man that was embarrassing.
maojun chapter 7 . 2/5
Thank you for this great week of stories. All your work is awesome and well-written.
Can't wait valentine's day
Scarlatta Rain chapter 6 . 2/4
Nooo! One more chapter and the end! . Well, this was good. So, are they finally together? Just the two of them? Hahaha Well, I'm going to miss these stories. All of them were so good ;3
Anon chapter 5 . 2/4
You ABSOLUTELY need to make this a stand alone story. It was AMAZING. I cannot get over this. From beginning to end I was mesmerized. Holy-freaking-plot! It's so unique and different in its progression. It's got all the great makings of a wonderful story. It's easily one of my favourites now. Wow. I'm blown away! (That doesn't happen very often with fan fiction for me). Love love love!
MadamScorpio chapter 6 . 2/4
Totally off subject...HOW MANY WIVES DID HE HAVE? good grief...can't believe it just one more...I'm a little sad lol. I know it's going to be epic lol! I wonder you Kagome was successful and Kikyo wasnt...so do the women shrivel up and die now bc they would definitely have to leave!
M