Reviews for Merged Galaxy Part 1: Tenuous Pacts
ww1990ww chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
The only thing I don't like is this Halo retarded hacking. Beyond that carry one.
Teleri Sina Atari chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Please let this be awesome.
GUEST chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Need more NOW!
User 4574 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Tied with Crazy-88's "First movement of the Odyssey" for my favorite fanfic ever.
(And this one has only one chapter so far)
Sierra Nova chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
I look forward
to it. Keep up
the good work!
buonadonna chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Great start, keep up the good work.
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
I will await eagerly for more. Halo and Stargate have os mutch potential together. And I really wonder how soon SGC start baffling Halo crew. Sure Chief has a lot of luck but SG-1 it has even more.
Jouaint chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Great chapter. Please update soon. Don't get discouraged by little reviews its been a while since there has been a good fic from either franchise people just need time.
Granet chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Alright... you have my attention. Very interested to see what you two have came up with, though I do have concerns. The main one being is that your literally combining two universe into one, two galaxys into one, the amount of cluster fuck is going to be insane. And how will you deal with the combining of a heavily populated earth's I have no clue. But that's why I'm interested to see how it goes. Be careful though, there's a reasons authors rarely combine two universe in to just one
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 1/30/2017