Reviews for Atlas's Revelation
HellBringerab1 chapter 9 . 6/6
nice plot twistes you did in the battle ending because of how ruby just went berserk, that was against her personality but hey i would do the same if i was losing someone i cared for but than again i gotta have someone i care for to be in that problem :/ either way the story was very good i finished it real quick which i wish was alot longer because of how well you did these. please keep working well and hard and keep proud of what you do and dont let anyone ruin it because of how they think or feel because not everyone think the same thing so please keep your head high and keep your passion going friend :)
coduss chapter 8 . 5/5
lol, dumbass chose ares as his name. I mean, yeah, he was the god of war but he was also a whiny little bitch who threw a temper tantrum and ran away whenever he got hurt in the slightest. i mean, seriously, he pricked his heel during one battle and ran away bawling like a baby so loud he frightened the soldiers fighting around him. on top of that, he was dumb as a brick, as evidenced when a pair of giants managed to trick him into climbing inside a jar and locking him in for over a year. if he wanted a cool name, he should have went with something like Hyperion, the titan of Victory or Perses the titan of destruction (fun ancient greek fact, that was the source of the name Perseus, which means the destroyer)
The Meme Herself chapter 4 . 2/24
WHEN ARE THEY GONNA FUCK?
coduss chapter 7 . 1/27
...dont kill the lizard lady please...
AkaDeca chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
Thanks for getting back. This was a great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
They should ship atlas and ruby
ThatRandomDud chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
Update ASAP please, so far great some minor spelling errors but so far great.
RandyTheRandom chapter 5 . 3/8/2017
I really like this story. I think the main thing that i like is that you are simply getting better each chapter. That shows hard work, dedication, and progress. Keep them coming
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
decent story so far i hope you update soon
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
[(Enter Atlas First person POV)]

Don't label POVs, as it should be obvious to the person reading whose POV it is and in what person.

[Atlas, sitting in his bed reminiscing on how he got here at the Red Rocket Gas Station]

This also similarly falls into 'show, don't tell'. Don't just state where Atlas is and what he's doing, show it. In fact, if I wasn't told where Atlas was and what he was doing, I wouldn't even know where this takes place and when. Description matters.

[what a want when I want.] - the phrase is 'what I want when I want'.
sexybutcreepy chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Interesting wonder if will meet the sole survivor