Reviews for What We Are
frtaylor771 chapter 10 . 3/29
I just found this fanfic today, and I literally read it straight through. I thought this was a wonderfully written piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it all. In character, not outlandish, and easy to read, but well written. I enjoyed the nuances with Carol, and how you used the Journal (I loved the name) and story time to recap their adventures. I like the names of the children, and how you incorporated Ethan into their story. It was good to find this story.
Shippo-Chan1988 chapter 10 . 1/5/2018
This is amazing! Beautiful! Perfect! Love this fic so much! I’m sad because this is the end! But sooo sweet, really!
LocksleySam chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
“You’re what I’m fighting for” aw! that’s exactly what I thought when he said that to her in the episode, you write them really well.
Spirit1863 chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
That must've been awkward for Mrs. Preston to see that fight..
Love this story!
Spirit1863 chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
HAHAHAHA THAT CLIFFHANGER
Pecos Bill chapter 10 . 9/15/2017
I enjoyed reading this...You should continue to write.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2017
That was amazing! Loved the Star Wars references so much!
silleoneff chapter 10 . 3/6/2017
Great writing! Really like this show too and look forward to more stories about Lucy and Wyatt. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2017
Your story was amazing! I loved it so much3
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 3/3/2017
oh what a beautiful story, love it!
Tracidh chapter 10 . 3/1/2017
Love, love, love, love, loved this story and your ending. Loved how you wrapped up so many parts from the show, I loved the time jumps, and I really LOVED the history story/quote/proposal! It was fun to see them as parents too. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
Maegmel chapter 10 . 2/28/2017
You really do have an amazing talent for setting the scene and getting into the character's heads and actions. I loved the little nods here and there to the finale. Ethan especially.

It was a stunning ending to an equally stunning story. Bravo!

And I really hope that you write more in the Timeless genre soon!
Danari88 chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
Wonderful ending to this story. I can't wait to read more Timeless fics from you. Thanks.
Toffeecrisp chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
The perfect end to a really lovely story. Thanks for writing it. You have a wonderful light touch which breathes life into the characters. I hope you will write more Lucy and Wyatt stories.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
Great finish! I liked the way you framed it so that you could wrap a few different plots and give a sweet glimpse at Lucy and Wyatt's future. I didn't think the format was confusing at all. Also, it was an interesting touch to add Noah in as Rittenhouse too. Honestly, seems believable enough to me!