Reviews for Many Meetings
Emily chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Oh, no! It HAD to be Chapter 9!

Bilbo, as much as I love you, you are an idiot. : )

Anyhow, the confusion of what makes a gnome was funny, especially as both seem to be true. Isn't that weird? I think so.

Also, conversation of the twins was funny. The dice were actually rigged to come out even 90% of the time, Elladan almost bumping into Gandalf, and then there was the random blurting out of "Incorrect!" That sounds like something I would do!

I did have a few problems, though: Elladan and Elrohir are not Aragorn's step-brothers. I am not saying this merely because no one else in the fanfiction world refers to them as such, although that is true; technically speaking, the relationship is not correct. A step-brother occurs when you share one parent with your sibling, and a foster brother occurs when you are adopted. Aragorn is basically adopted into Elrond's family; therefore, Elladan and Elrohir are his foster brothers.

Also, concerning Celebrian: You have her departing for Valinor within Aragorn's memory. Celebrian departed for Valinor a good five hundred years before Aragorn was born. "Only a few years before, the children of Elrond had lost their mother to the Sea, and yet they were still grieving." That is incorrect, unless you count 500 as "only a few years ago."

Other than that, you did very well! Some of the characters were, well, a little OOC, but that's fine with me.
Salineth chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
GREAT STORY!

LOVE IT!

...TEHE
Rain in the Morning chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
This was so good!

All of the characters have their own weaknesses and prejudices. I never thought a mix between movie and bookverse would turn out well, so thanks for proving me wrong! The things the fellowship did to pass the time were very amusing - funny, but not silly. Well done!

-Rain
queenahems chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Excellent dialogue and descriptions. You have left me in sighs of happiness and that very much heard "Aw..." of contentment.
You have injected such classy humour into this touching, simple story which really by far is hard to come by. :) Great job, and do keep writing.
VladimirsAngel chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
* a Legolas-giggle but a proper laugh*

This was wonderful. I'm only sorry you finished it so soon. I enjoyed every bit of the characterization and the story really flowed along well.

Namarie! I'm sure you'll be back.

_
JoeyStar chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I am liking this story very much - not only have u got the characters perfect, but all ur references from the book are spot on as well! seriously, well done and keep writing : )
VladimirsAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
*chuckles* Really nice piece! I'd like to go and play that game...plus I loved the debate over the identity of a "gnome" *snickers* and Legolas's despair at having to take the "sissy-elf" with him (you could almost feel the exasperation..."Have you ever seen a Rivendell Elf lost in Mirkwood?")

_
daw the minstrel chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
This was charming. Your characters are at their relaxed best and getting to know one another. Legolas is a troublemaker and that's always entertaining!
Talissa chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
A funny story so far. I loved it when Aragorn got that question wrong *g* I'm so petty.