Reviews for Identity Theft is a Serious Crime!
yahhthink chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FIRST CHAPTER. It has been a while since I last read a fanfiction as good as this. I kept on searching for okikagu fanfics and this one's among the best. It's not OOC, has a great plot, the humor's just right where it should be, sentence construction's really good, right story phasing and I just can't compliment you enough. Thank you so much for this!
hitorikitefa8 chapter 3 . 9/17/2018
I loved that excellent story, you made me laugh and cry, excellent work thanks for writing
ZophToko chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Lmfaooo I love kondo
lunachand chapter 3 . 11/2/2017
Oh man that was intense. But great story! I was happy to reach such a happy ending after all that lol
lunachand chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
I love how you keep humor in character and balance the light and dark moments in this story. The pacing is also great. Awesome work!
lunachand chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This story is great so far! I can't stop reading!
OtakuNee chapter 3 . 8/11/2017
Could i draw ur story ? I really like ur way of writting :3 !
OtakuNee chapter 3 . 8/11/2017
Can i draw a doujin' based of ur fanfic ? i really love ur way of writting :) !
woofyy chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
Ngawww hahaha what a sweet story. It was pretty dark and dramatic for a part of it but it was good. I felt like the characters were a little OOC, particularly with how they confessed their love however, it was sweet and they were in character for majority of the time so it's all good. Hope you'll write more stories aboit this couple! Good luck with your future stories!
Festival-Fox chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
Aye this was an interesting fanfiction! Kept my attention to the end, good job! I love how you wrote this, keep up the great work! (_) This is one of my favourite Okikagu fanfictions.
Joy-girl chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
You are a hero among heroes. This was absolutely fabulous. The whole situation was hard to read but sweet and I'm so glad they never gave up Sogo (but that moment when Sogou tried to protect her for that one moment was so satisfying too). Though I think it was missing more sadistic revenge from both Gintoki and Sogou. I feel like the villains' defeat was actually too fast. Also, I know Kagura heals quickly, but I don't think she would have been able to move that much as soon as she was rescued ;
Poor Souo though, she probably feels really bad. Oh! And then the date/confession was amazing and in character!
Thank you again for your awesomeness! Can't wait to read more Gintama stories from you!
Fiona chapter 3 . 3/12/2017
This was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for the fic. I couldn't stop smiling at the end, can't think of a happier way for them to simply fall together. Your kagura was probably the bravest I've read, not just in the fighting sense. But just like in the manga, she faces what's in her heart head on. Can't wait till your next fic!
muguetmuse chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
~Don't know why I'm crying in the club.~ Prepare for my messy thoughts part 2. I felt pain, man. Okita's thoughts, the way you wrote how he thought and the repetitionHe wasn't concerneddon't care don't carewas done so well that it made the torture even more painful. The hope at the end wrings my lame shipper heart and I can't articulate how the end banter managed to transition Okita's self-doubt into relief just pls sjsjdjdn help my coding shipper heart. On the brighter spectrum, Gintoki being a hardcore dad and Shinpachi being the bro backing em all up with that smile of his ayyyyy'. I legitimately LOL'd at, essentially, all of Gintoki's comedic dialogue. Anyway, Kagura would never give up a friend, princess or not, and I think you captured the essence of what drives her very well (lol I suddenly chilled outin the face of hardship. Soyo's appearance in the beginning strengthens the narrative in the way you set it up nicely, to show even more who Kagura is protecting plus for reads to know where she is. Wish I could be more helpful, but whatever you know. Thanks for making these 2, soon to be 3, chapters the highlight of my week since awhile, basically.
Sabichu chapter 3 . 2/5/2017
A fried recommended me to read this and I'm so glad that I did!

Overall, I really enjoyed reading it as it felt very normal as if I was reading a novelized version of the manga. The style and pacing was very good. To me, I did not feel that the characters were OOC and situation they were in is something that would happen in the series. Thank you for putting some action into the story, which a lot of authors do not do!
Fooooooooooooooooood chapter 2 . 2/4/2017