Reviews for Hands Clean
Aotpineapples chapter 15 . 6/23
fuck you. I thought this story was going to be cheesy ,OOC, and a complete waste of time besides the smut. However this was cheesy, slitly OOC for Murkuro , and i shouldn't be staying awake tilll 5 am to finish this my 3rd time. It was fucking amazing , why he fuck are you so talented and what witchcraft did you use to make this chliche ,go happy fuckers story amazing.
RamonaFlowers20 chapter 16 . 6/7
SO GOOOOOOOD
NumbKid chapter 16 . 1/26
Omg! This was splendid! So sexy!

The last paragraph made me laugh out loud. It's so fitting for Botan to have that "innocent ferry girl" act, but she actually wants it. And for Hiei to be delighted on overpowering her innocent act... real kinky right there.

The whole act around Kuwabara & Yukina where Hiei touched her & talking about the whole "tea" thing was super comical. Koenma's talk with Hiei too. I love it!

Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2017
Great story. I loved it, very well written. I hope to see more from you.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
Fuck you're brilliant
Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
So damn funny.
KuramaG33 chapter 16 . 7/23/2017
Rereading this was such a treat.
Lovelier the second time around
Kuramag33 chapter 13 . 6/26/2017
KG33 here! Just stalking about and mooning over thess little love tales!
Cheers!
Kuramag33 chapter 16 . 6/25/2017
This is an excellent story !
Vanadis Vanetti chapter 16 . 6/25/2017
I could list down what I thought was good about this piece but I think a lot of people have already shared sentiments that mirror mine. Overall, it's a really good story! Definitely one of my fave HieixBotan fics. I hope you keep on writing more stories about this ship!
Vanadis Vanetti chapter 7 . 6/25/2017
wow. chapter 7 is such a funnily written chapter.
Vanadis Vanetti chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
I'm still at chaptet 6, but so far, i really love it. This is really interesting. it's so nice~
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2017
Ahhh, it's over! This was such a fun read. I enjoyed Yusuke and Botan's talk. Though Yusuke must be traumatized after hearing Botan describe Hiei's "perfect" dick. XD

I love that Kuwabara and Kurama teamed up to get Hiei and Botan together. How sweet of them.

And the ending was perfect. After pretending for so long, they finally just decided to be straight with each other. I love how blunt Hiei was in asking Botan to be his lover. It was so in character and so satisfying.

Thanks for this awesome story! And thank you for reposting.

MystiK~
ReaperDemon chapter 16 . 6/24/2017
What a splendid story. Very happy to see a...happy ending, for both Botan and Hiei. The air is clean, people are forgiven for their wrong doings, and life is moving on for everyone in a positive light. I appreciate that Kuwabara and Kurama did what they could to get Botan and Hiei to meet up again as well. it was a bit awkward, but the two of them, Hiei and Botan, coming to terms with how they feel and stopping all this pretending and sneaking around, leaves a feel good moment as they come together as a true couple.
ReaperDemon chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
Basically caught in the act by three people, and found out by Kuwabara almost immediately upon arriving at his home. It's certainly been a rough day for Hiei and Botan.