Reviews for Chords of Love: Ballad to Various Loves
zerfec chapter 10 . 1/18
espero que actualices pronto, ya que esta es una de mis historias favoritas y de verdad me gustarĂ­a ver como termina todo, espero que vuelvas pronto, sos un crack.
Sento Ryusei chapter 10 . 1/2
Please Update soon
milessmith1111 chapter 10 . 1/2
This is a fantastic story. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
milessmith1111 chapter 9 . 1/2
The harem has officially started. I can't wait to see who joins next.
milessmith1111 chapter 8 . 1/2
Things are only getting more interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
milessmith1111 chapter 7 . 1/2
So the idea of the harem has officially been planted. I can't wait to see what happens next.
milessmith1111 chapter 6 . 1/1
I think you made an improved version of this part of the story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
milessmith1111 chapter 5 . 1/1
Another great chapter and good riddance to Sadie. I can't wait to read the rest.
milessmith1111 chapter 4 . 1/1
This is another fantastic chapter. I especially like how Naruto humiliates Heather not once but twice. I can't wait to read the rest.
milessmith1111 chapter 3 . 1/1
This story is only getting more interesting so far. I especially like the interactions between Naruto and the girls.
milessmith1111 chapter 2 . 1/1
It's good to see the story change up some because of Naruto's involvement. It's too bad that Owen was eliminated but he was a major hindrance for this challenge.
milessmith1111 chapter 1 . 1/1
This is an interesting start to the story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
HyperA2019 chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Looking forward to Chapter 11.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2021
por favor actualiza me encanta esta historia
PLEASE READ chapter 10 . 10/11/2021
First I would like to say that I hope you are okay it's been over six months since you last updated any of your stories and I hope you will start again soon especially with this story as it is my favorite story with Naruto not having special powers or a big bad enemy to defeat and save the world and just going on fun challenges without the fait of the world on his shoulders this is also in my top ten list of favorite stories of all time.