Reviews for Chords of Love: Ballad to Various Loves
Peaceful Night chapter 9 . 16h
Bro it has been a year, at least tell me: Are you still alive that right now everything is crazy
Shadow55 chapter 9 . 1/14
I don't want to be rude but are you alive out there because you haven't write new chapter and other story year or 2
Borello chapter 9 . 1/2
the story is really good and very funny. i hope to read more chapter.
Darth revan1998 chapter 9 . 12/12/2020
Can't wait to read more
Eric DeMasters chapter 9 . 12/6/2020
Great story,please update. Also I think you should have Naruto screw Harold over by having Naruto find out Harold's plan to rig the voting to eliminate Courtney and change it back.
Chaos-PSD chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
I'm amazed at how natural it felt when Lindsay joined Naruto and Gwen's relationship. Congratulations! Can't to see how the others will get involved.

Looking forward to reading that.
Chaos-PSD chapter 8 . 12/3/2020
The interactions between Gwen and Lindsay just keep getting better and better with each chapter. Excellent work!
Chaos-PSD chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
An incredible chapter! All the interactions between the characters, the actual development of Lindsay, Izzy's farewell kiss, and Naruto and Gwen's heated moment. Great work!
Chaos-PSD chapter 6 . 11/30/2020
Amazing chapter! I really liked the opening, how all the campers had a moment of camaraderie before facing all their fears. And digging someone up one hell of a way to start a relationship. All in all, it was a good read.
Chaos-PSD chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
A chapter full of roughing it, close encounters, bear attacks, and broken winning streaks. Well done!
Chaos-PSD chapter 4 . 11/29/2020
Great character development all around. A fantastic ending. And top it all off with Heather getting owned. Overall, another awesome chapter.
Chaos-PSD chapter 3 . 11/29/2020
Well done! The game was choreographed very well, and the development between Naruto, Lindsay and Gwen were an enjoyable read.
Chaos-PSD chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
I'm really digging how well Naruto gets along with all of the campers, not just the ladies.
Chaos-PSD chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
A nicely done opening! I especially liked the natural interaction between Naruto and Gwen.
Kenetix411 chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
Hey man, you haven't been updating the stories in this account for around 10 months already. I especially loved this one, but since this isn't even your main account then I understand you wanting to focus more over there than this. But at least pay attention to this account too coz we love all the stories here too.