Reviews for Welcome Distractions
devylzangyl chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Love, love, love this fic. Relena was incredibly stupid. How could she not tell that Heero wasn't interested in her?! It was right in front of her face. Heero as clueless I understand; but Relena just skipped over all the obvious signs that Heero didn't want her. And Dorothy is being a bitch. Who cares if Relena was hurt. It's her own damn fault. She should known he wasn't interested the moment he left after helping with her clothes. Then Heero's hesitance in going to a party with her was obvious. Dorothy's bitchy high and mighty attitude needs to be taken down a notch. If I was Heero, I'd have had major payback.
27CansOfTuna chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
Perfect length and quite enjoyable. Wufei v Dorothy was just hilatious, dense Heero was good, and I loved their relationship.
Lilspring chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
i love it hope your sequel come out wait you know what ill go check right on that love the story
rupert maxwell chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
Huff,you remind me to study hard for college!and also college that i want but my parent doesnt allow me to go there as well,hell ya!-eh sori,i dont know what hell ya means,but it sounds good-uem,yeah!this fic is flat,i know,but at least its good and i finished this .

Having read this fic,i consider not to chose any math and science stuff for college,heh,i'm sick!
Azamiko chapter 20 . 7/6/2008
*blink* Was your college experience really like this? Maybe it's because I went to an all-girl's Catholic school, but mine was...Different. Then again, everyone pretty much knew everyone else, and I was the only person who really liked pranks...Not that I did many-too many strict rules.
TheDevilMayCry chapter 20 . 2/23/2007
Well it sucks that you wont do a sequel, but this fic was really good. :D
Sally chapter 20 . 8/1/2006
Awesome story. It actually made me want summer vacation to be over sooner so I could go back to campus.
GenesisAda chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
Now I don't normally review in the middle of the story. That's just me. I just like to read as far as it goes and then review. I'm odd like that I guess. But I had to review because the shseer density of Heero. It cracked me up because he reminded me of my husband and how I had to go to great lengths to just get him to realize that I liked him, let alone that I wanted to be more than friends with him. So excellent job! I'll keep on reading as this is definately too good of a story to not finish!
EmoCloud chapter 20 . 1/16/2006
yay! I loved it! You are da supremeness...ness!

~EmoCloud
The Dream Whisperer chapter 20 . 7/20/2005
It's so... normal. College life, pranks, and finals, sounds like my average school year! I love how you can make things interesting and yet retain the 'normalcy' of things.

Any hope for a sequel? I would really, really, like to see Treize. Possibly as a teacher. More possibly as Wufei's boyfriend. Wahaha.

(I'm a 13x5 maniac. Sue me!)
Professor Potter-Malfoy chapter 20 . 5/16/2005
An amusing fic which i thoroughly enjoyed reading. I will definetly see if you have any more fics of a similar genre. keep up the great work in the future - you definetly have talent.
FlamencoPenguin chapter 20 . 5/14/2005
M...

That was very beautiful and sweet. I've just been reading a lot of fics about pervy Heeros lusting after poor Duos, or fics that were generally uber angsty. What a relief it was to find your story! I find it hard to find good Heero/Duo these days at a nice PG-13 (T) level.

It was funny and balanced and poor Wufei! I almost wish that he and Sally could have met at the end. SO: nice job and thank you for writing.
Black-Sichan chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Great Story!
Von chapter 20 . 12/29/2004
This was... cute. And astonishingly.. normal.

I actually enjoyed it.

Well done!
Von chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
You know, I've NEVER understood why some fics are written that have GQ characters in them.. but nothing else even remotely related.

I thought that perhaps they were just original stories leeching off the popularity of the Anime, or some other such thing.

But this is so utterly enjoyable that I'm having to rethink my suspicions.