Reviews for Bella Love
silver-2-roxy chapter 17 . 12/21/2020
are you going to finish this story ?
Schwabl chapter 17 . 12/1/2020
I think maybe rewriting a version without magic but still working on this one would be the best option. Keep the magic in for those who like it and another for those who don't
snowyspice chapter 17 . 11/20/2020
I was enjoying this story, I honestly though bella was going to become a shifter. The magic bit was not expected. I would read any change just like the beginning bit a lot so hope you keep wee liz. Thanks
rkk1996 chapter 17 . 11/19/2020
Hey yep still reading you have been gone a while but glade to have you back. I enjoyed reading your story but only you as the author can say weather you think it needs to be changed are not. I look forward to what ever you decide.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2020
OKAY! Twice now I've read that Bella put her daughter on her bed and sleep with her one month old in her bed. I don't know if your personally have children but it's unsafe to do so and at hospitals we tell patients not to co-sleep with babies. Many infants die this way. I thought you outta know.
Twilight Lover chapter 17 . 11/18/2020
I personally think you should work on this version the way it is, I personally really like.
AiyaKnight chapter 17 . 11/17/2020
I think you should start from scratch. Steal any ideas but try to some up with a new story, or have people help you plan something up. Trying to re start a story you have no passion with is impossibly hard. Let us know if you need help!
Corr5092 chapter 17 . 11/17/2020
this story without magic... there was alot going on. it would be cool just to see the focus on Bella, Rose and the baby becoming a family
NaDiaGa chapter 7 . 8/10/2020
I was giving it a chance because of the baby idea, that was new, but there's no character development whatsoever or plot even.. it feels more like guidelines an not the actual story with the way it's written, nevermind the dialogues or lake there of.. but this chapter is just too much (not in a good way) to the point of not making any sense, so.. yeah, bye!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2020
Wish there was more
Megan Gray chapter 16 . 3/4/2020
Loving the story will there be more chapters soon
redwolf2313 chapter 16 . 2/26/2020
Please continue please
jubileemarie chapter 11 . 8/29/2019
You honestly lost me here... And the powers stuff in the later chapters really really lost me... Shame cause it was Amazing till this point.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 7/13/2019
Oh yes, because cutting yourself in a house full of Vampires is just a brilliant move.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 7/13/2019
She was bitten, no one has removed the venom so why isn't Bella oh i dont know screaming as the fire spreads through her veins?