Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Dango Town chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
OMG I've been dying to read a magical girl fic starring Naruto female characters!
yes chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
give me my lesbeans

i live for beautiful gay shit! aaaa
thank you so much for writing this! i really can't wait to read the rest of it
EraKnight chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
This pure greatness and makes me very happy. It brightened up my morning a whole lot, so thanks! I'm really looking forward to the next chapters! :)
Bubosi chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Love it! The idea of magical girl polyamory is adorable and I love the creepiness of whatever it is they're chasing down.
mei chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
holy crap this was so good. i love hinata's struggle with moving and her shyness, but then finding it easy to talk to sakura and ino. and her infatuation with naruto was just toned down! i love it when i find hinata fics with ships other than naruhina, but still acknowledging that hinata admires him! did that even make sense oops? i also like that hinata was in fencing and that she isn't that good because she hasn't taken /that many/ lessons. hanabi is also really cute! her exuberance for kendo is so sweet! and your art is so good? and wow i really like their outfits!
Lurker chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Enjoyed? I loved it! I am definitely hoping for more, you connected my two favorites things, magical girls and Naruto ladies. If I find a second I'm sure to draw them, just you wait! Meanwhile keep up the great work pls cheers
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Great first chapter!
jaylene chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
AORVORDSKLDFMDOGKMTOBD!
ah, I am flailing! this is sooooo good! and you dedicated it to me?! I know you said you would; thank you so much!
oh man, I loved that we got hinata's pov in this first chapter. it was such a good way to introduce the magical girl theme from a newcomer's perspective. usually the mc is the first one to become a magical girl and I like that you put a twist on it!
oh I am so glad you are using hanabi in this! hinata and hanabi's relationship feels natural and organic and I'm excited to see how it progresses when hinata becomes one of the bird girls.
(also, I really want to know ino and hinata's magical girl names! ahhhH! and the reasoning behind it because I know there is a reason!)
also, the weapons are perfect for each of the girls. sakura has the brass knuckles and she seems to be the brawler; ino has the whip and fights a bit from a distance (which reminds me a bit of her kekkei genkai); hinata's going to get her rapier and she's the elegant one.
I am so interested in finding out where the pests are coming from and the other girls' origin stories as magical girls and hinata's initiation and the villains and EVERYTHING! thirrin, this is just SO GOOD! thank you so much for sharing, I look forward to the rest of femslash february. ;))))
-jay
Broken Reveries chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Wow this starts out nice! Thehehe. Keep up the good work!:):)