Reviews for Life With Kim
PiRsqrd314159 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I just finished Life With Kim and am starting on Steel Swan. So far I have enjoyed them and am anticipating the final tome. I notice that you have nothing submitted for some time. I hope to read more of your work. Your attention to detail may put off some, but I find it adds character and realism without totally swamping the reader.
Sir Sebastian chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I never thought I could get into a pairing where Kim wasn't with Ron (or Shego ;)). But this has got to be one of the most romantic stories I've ever read. OMG, William&Kim 4 EVA :).

William's life before The Cross, The Cross itself, 'Life With Kim': all thought out and written so well, words fail me. The romance, the humor (you're so punny), the drama.. Loved all of it. Kim on drugs was the funniest thing ever! And the ending left me in tears. Happy tears.

Awesome work.
CastaS chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
i was a little bit confused at beginning, because i haven't read the prequel first, i'm going to do that right now (and the sequel aswell)

great story.

how you come to mention the capital of lichtenstein in chapter 8? I know that little village, and have been there (i live in switzerland, and lichtenstein is it's neighbour's country). i had to smile while i read that. i didn't ever expect to see that in a text like this
dartblade chapter 13 . 2/22/2006
man you must searously now alot about birth to know all this or did you make it up? lol o well doesent matter its still badical
Zaratan chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
You know, I was going to wait until I had read the third one, but I had to respond at this point. I have been reading through every story archived under Kim Possible for the last month, and was a little uncertain of the whole premise to the story. But your writing has just been completely amazing! I'd like to thank you, and you'll probably have anouther response from me after I read the final installment shortly.

PS. Kim on drugs is one of the funniest things I have ever read. Out of 1,500 stories, I have only found one other author that has been that good with the humour!
continental-line chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
After reading Charles Grey's dark story, "Buried"; I needed some sweetnes and light and you'r two stories "Anything is Possible" and "Life with Kim" fit the bill.

Thanks, Bill Ponder
fireand'chutes777 chapter 10 . 11/2/2004
"There's a scene you won't see on any KP episode," Tina smirked. "Shego kissing Doctor Drakken."

HaHaHaHa, you'd be surpried what Disney can think up. Anything is 'Possible!' Remember "Emotion Sickness"?
fireand'chutes777 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I knew before the 1st chapter was over that Kim might get pregnant. It would have been nigh on impossible not to with all the HEAT they were making. The morning sickness and mood swings mearly confirmed it.
William D. Ponder chapter 13 . 7/17/2004
These are some of the best "fanfiction" that I've read. My nieces loved all 3 stories and want more. I've been "ordered" to print out all 3 stories for their 3-ring binders. As a side note: I liked the way you kept the up-beat feeling one received from watching "Kim Possible".
Madelynne Rabb chapter 13 . 6/2/2003
Wow...that was amazing! I gotta tell you, I love KP on meds...I needed a laugh this morning. Please, Please, in the name of the entire cast of ANTZ, keep writing. I have adored everything you have done, and I eagerly await your next story. I think maybe at least one story about Kimi when she's, oh, I don't know, at least 13 or so would be great. But it's your call.

Love, Luck, and Lollipops,

Madelynne

PS You scared me with the end. I seriously thought that Kim was gonna go back into the Celler world, and not come back! But it was awesome.
Aleksandr Kerensky chapter 13 . 6/1/2003
The Perfect Ending to go with the Perfect Sequel to the Perfect Story.

I really hope you continue writing KP fics. Either continueing this story, or going into new plots.

I'll be looking forward to you're next fiction.
Kakakakashi Challenge chapter 13 . 6/1/2003
Oh...Oh...Oh Jon Lee...Oh holy, holy Jon Lee...Wow. Wow.

This is, without doubt, the absolute best story I have ever read in my entire life. I've never read anything so emotionally involving, complicated and contastantly interesting. I've never experienced such an up and down of feelings, never seen such inspired writing, such developed characters. Never.

When Kim rang William, I was staring at the window of the page with my face about a milimeter from the glass of the screen.

The epidural was absolutely hilrious. Honestly, I can't believe how much I giggled at the random funny lines spouting from Kim's mouth.

But I think the glory of it was fully expressed in the actual birthing. Crossing new ground for Cellers in a a Flesher enviroment- the reciting of the incantation that started it all- the light- the way you wrote it made it come to life, and I quite honestly, had tears in my eyes for the passage when Kim almost didn't make it. I got to the end of it, and then paused from reading and thought "Heck, I'm crying!"

Kimi, being the mergence of both a Celler and a Flesher, fit the part exactly with her description- she was perfect. And even her name was pure genius.

I actually heard 'Lifting' before reading, but as it kept brekaing up, I downloaded it through onto my PC and put it on repeat while reading, and it was an extremely good choice of a song to use. It built up atmosphere VERY well, I commend your audio selecting (as well as creating and editing ;D) skills highly.

But I have to do my roundup now. The literacy.

The writing.

Once again, I can't believe how phenomenal your literacy skills are. The writing was, if possible, more fluent than ever before and the choices of words used to describe every action were so varied that the story never seemed at all choppy or repetitive.

I'm only sad that it's over, but believe me, this has been one heck of an experience to read this story, and it's secured a permanent place in my favourites.

Once again, congratulations for making one of the most unique and indeed well-written crossover stories ever to grace .

(gives TidalWav a hug)

-Hitoki
HK MOHFL chapter 11 . 5/27/2003
I NEVER THOUGHT FANFICTION CAN GET SO GOOD!YOU ARE NUMBER 1 IN FANFICTION AND THE WRITERS OF THE KIGO FANFICTON IS NUMBER 1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, way i am also a part of tv tome which has a kim possible message board check us out :D This is the best fanfic that i have ever read
Kakakakashi Challenge chapter 12 . 5/26/2003
Oh, lord. Jon Lee up above. Oh, holy Grant Nicholas...

THAT WAS FANTASTIC!

F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!

I loved it!

Every last paragraph!

When Angel was having her operation, I was (literally) on the edge of my seat (before falling off), I loved William's 'mysterious' edge, the catering meal, all the presents for Kim, and the recounting of 'Anything is Possible' - And to top it all off, 'Z-BOY HUNGRY!'

The emotion and feeling put into it is awesome, it's a complete fanfiction phenomenon. It's quite frankly, one of the best things I've read - ever. I love it. And I'm STILL waiting for Kim's baby...(grins)

Keep up the good work, Tidal- You are an absolutely amazing author! :)

-Hitoki

"Behold...Frugal Lucre's world..."
MOHFL chapter 11 . 5/16/2003
good story .com and look for MOHFL in video games chat *i will be there alot during the weekend* anyway NEVER STOP THIS STORY! i think you should go down in history THE BEST FANFIC EVER or A MOVIE or A BOOK or A SHOW ON TV "THIS IS ONE SMALL STEP FOR FANS,ONE GIANT LEAP FOR FANFICTION"