Reviews for The Sound of My Voice
Scooterwoo chapter 24 . 6/16/2017
Loved this from start to finish... thank you for sharing and please share more
GoGirl212 chapter 24 . 3/25/2017
Loved everything about this - start to finish! Creative take on contemporary characters and brilliantly wove hypnosis and past life regression into an exciting mystery. So well done. I'd read more of this AU gladly!
GoGirl212 chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
just catching up to this story but wanted to pause here and say "wow" - there is just some powerful emotional stuff here and such a wonderful translation from musketeers we know to the characters here - looking forward to it evolving :)
MusketeerAdventure chapter 24 . 3/25/2017
What a great ending to your story! Like many of your other readers I really enjoyed this AU version of our musketeers. I hope that one day you might revisit these characters. Perhaps some mishap will happen in Paris and our intrepid group has to go against some horrible villain in order to save d'Artagnan (whose on some secret mission)...whereby against their better judgement they have to call on our incredibly self-centered jewel thief with a soft spot for the handsome hypnotist.

I'm just saying...! Thank you for sharing this! Loved every chapter!
Aingealsuh chapter 24 . 3/21/2017
I do so hope that you will bring Athos the Hypnotherapist out to play again soon! This was one of my favorite AU stories, ever! Thank you for writing it - I truly hated to see it end.
Hawaiichick chapter 24 . 3/20/2017
Sigh...what a lovely little ending. I loved that Ninon met Athos at the airport. Maybe they can have their happy ending together. ;)
A reader chapter 24 . 3/20/2017
applause! enjoyed every moment and hope the muse strikes you again soon! Thank you for sharing this with us! applause!
Helensg chapter 24 . 3/20/2017
That epilogue was just spot on,tying up loose ends but still leaving the way open to another liked the banter about Athos's head.
Of course Clarisse ended up with the diamonds(&I had realised about the Dumas link) throughout time she's always been the consummate professional.
As you know I've absolutely loved this fiction and I'm really going to miss and take care,hope to hear from you very soon.
Helen x
Doubtful Guest chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
Very nice ending with Clarisse fondling her gems and Athos and Ninon, hopefully, fondling each other.
I enjoyed the entire ride. Thanks so much.
Keesha chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
Enjoyed reading this piece. Was fun to catch the nods to show and novels. Look forward to more in the future.
Mountain Cat chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
Nice ending. Very well done. I'm glad that Athos and Clarisse have parted ways - permanently, I hope. Indeed, Clarisse and Milady are two of a kind, it's all about them and they will use anybody to get what they want. In either century Athos is better off without her.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
What a great ending and I soooooooooooooooooooo hope you bring them all back again at some point
fredandgeorgerule chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
nice chapter! I hope we do hear from athos the hypnotherapist again one day
Buckeye01 chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
I loved the ending! So glad that Athos has moved on... hmm, could he perhaps end up with Ninon after all? Indeed, with Milady, it was always about her goals - her means to an end. I hope she's happy with her jewels, but maybe someday she'll realize that things don't buy true happiness.

I'm quite hopeful for Athos and Ninon, though. Well done, my friend!
Justaguest chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
Great ending. I am glad that Clarisse and Athos did not end up together in this story. These two (in any century) are so good at being bad for each other. But they are also the most fascinating couple in this fandom, so if you ever bring this Athos back, Clarisse has to involved somewhere! I thought this was a very original take on the material and I am very glad that you now also share your stories via AO3. And do mind Athos's head in future please...