Reviews for Gilderoy Lockhart and the Forgettable Flower
Bsmiles123 chapter 15 . 5/5/2017
This was such a cute story! I was wondering about half way through if you were going to run out of different names for Dahlia! But I liked your portray of Gilderoy, he wasn't a complete ass. As my family says only half an was since he didn't really mean it. In about to start Trial of Tribulations! Keep up your amazing work!
kaylaj42 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I have to say again how much I love the use of description in this story! It was very interesting to see the romantic side of Gilderoy, even though he kept getting Dahlia's name wrong, which I thought was hilarious throughout the story. The scene where Snape says "Lily" made me tear up! Loved this story, and will make my way through your other works!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 15 . 3/4/2017
It would take a memory charm, wouldn't it...sigh. Stupid man.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2017
Omg I love the last chapter! I'm so glad that it ended well between them! (:
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
Dude needs some serious therapy, all I'm sayin'. I mean, Sev, seriously, dude, almost nobody comes back from that kind of slip up.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 13 . 2/22/2017
Oy, this was my least favkrite part of the book becuase school systems and governing boards and stupid, stupid people.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2017
Absolutely AWESOME! You are such a great writer. I love how you put in events that actually happened in the books! Standing Ovation!
Beagle Brother chapter 12 . 2/13/2017
So, I don't know if I've ever reviewed a singular Harry Potter story, but here I am:

This story is really good! I can actually picture the things happening as I read them, which is something that I truly look for in all of the stories that I read. Should I just stop reading now and call the television studios and tell them to let you write a Harry Potter television series? :)

Keep it up,

Beagle Brother
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 12 . 2/10/2017
I mean, Dumbledore's not wrong...
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 11 . 2/10/2017
WOOOOOOOOO! *punches the air joyously*
Also, have fun! Safe travels!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2017
Omg I love it update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
I just love your writing! This chapter was so good!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
I just really am starting to ship Dahlia and Snape. Even if Lockhart is not so bad in the quiet moments, he's not hesitant to be a dick in front of everyone else. Yeesh. I do like Clover as a name, though.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 9 . 2/6/2017
Want some aloe for that burn?
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 8 . 2/6/2017
Bless you, you poor blind idiot...