Reviews for Hail Mary Sue
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/24
You, sir or ma'am (most likely, ma'am), are really sick-minded for making this fic in that you're biased against Mary Sues as are all the people who support your story. Mary Sue's just a made-up term for that people use against those who blind to the imperfections of characters.

Who freakin' cares if they're boring?! I'm used to boring people and things!

As for you, Znakdoom, why don't you shove that laughter up your keister?! I'd laugh meanl yat you if something bad happens to you.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
"We're blasting off aaagaaaaiiinn" Pokemon reference I laughed so hard at that part
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Ha ha, I laughed so much XD

Especially the greased piglet thing... it was super weirdly awesome! Heh, I know, right? Mary Sue's annoy me to no end, and if i ever write with a character that might be a Mary Sue, i don't post it... because obviously no one really wants to read it. This was very funny, good job :)
Mary Sue chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Best story I have ever read.
writer-person2 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
LOL! That was great!
Amy2421 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
GAZ's OOC MOMENT WAS SO DANG FUNNEH!
Invader Vanessa chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
DIB-Guys look Tak's got a really big gun!

TAK-No I have a REALLY BIG gun. And i'm gonna use it on your really big head. lol
Squiggles.Candi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
*chokes on orange juice*
little girl-GROWN UP chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Oh- wow... (speechless XD)

Okay, now I know what a May Sue is! That's great, because I had no clue (No I'm not stupid but we have no Mary Sues just "Fritzchen"s and "Klein Erna"s etc.).
Pinky Lillix chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
:XD: Very funny. Laughed out loud, I did.
WyattTheDead chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
...WTF? This made me fall out of my chair! ...So...Damn...FUNNY! I also Liked the refernce to pokemon...Your story goes to my favorites!
Phantom of Spades chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Dude... That was hilarious. xD I love Mary Sue parodies. And having Mary Sues in Invader ZIM is just... Wrong. I like the Pokemon references. I was laughing my ass of through this entire thing. Good work, soldier. ::salutes::
Sideos chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
HAHAHAHA brillient, maverlous, mignifico!

I always hate mary sues so this was vicious unrelenting bloodthirsty justice. Plotwise it was bad but i suppose thats the point however the HUMOR was supoirb. I really hated that bloody Marisu she was just like all the other mary sues in the other fics DAMM THEM!

keep up the good non relenting parodys!
Hey Lady Hey chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
*is laughing like a rabid hyena*
Anna Cassidy chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Maran Zelde, this is one of the best stories on the website, or at least in the Invader Zim section, and your revision just makes it better. What can I say? You're brilliant. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »