Reviews for Draco In Darkness
RavenclawBabe chapter 9 . 7/7
Omg, I absolutely adore this fic. It is so brilliant. Thank you so much for making this, it made me smile so much. So so adorable, and precious.
animefreak84 chapter 9 . 7/1
I really enjoyed this story! It was really cute and sweet. I REALLY hope there is a sequel because it's just that good.
mia chapter 9 . 6/26
Aww this was so beautiful
Beeswax chapter 9 . 6/22
God this was fucking perfect
purple potter head chapter 9 . 6/13
This was terribly sweet in all aspects of the word!
Victor Hugo or Victor Krum?
Crystal chapter 9 . 5/25
Amazing
kxinju chapter 3 . 5/4
I love your story. I have read plenty of stories where there is a blind character, but not very many authors actually portray blind people correctly. As a completely blind individual myself, I wanted you to know that I appreciate what you have done. I do enjoy this story, and I can relate to a lot of draco's feelings.
I loved this story! it was so raw and emotional, I felt so bad for Draco and shed a few tears for him aswell. your an excellent writer
HashtagMC chapter 9 . 4/13
Wow. This story is truly amazing. I loved it!
— Hashtag
Cherweeze chapter 9 . 4/3
This story gave me so many feels! Amazing fic!
Lizzie chapter 9 . 3/31
Wow, this was so beautiful. Words can't even describe how much I love this. I'm so jealous of your talent.
Ruby chapter 9 . 1/24
I feel like Draco deserved more than that ... Especially how Harry treated Draco because he didn't know how to handle it. Wth.
L chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
This is GREAT. It's 1:30am and i regret nothing. I loved this it was very nice how accurately you wrote the characters and how beautifully you described the surroundings. Except you doing a good job with making me laugh and squeal bc cuteness i think you wrote Ron very accurately and nice, showing how good of a friend he is but also the fun guy he is. And everything else was simply great. The way you described how malfoy "saw" everything was very captivating and skilfully done. You're a great wrote, never stop. (Also I just realised I called draco "malfoy" instead of draco. I've been reading too much drarry.) This story went high above my expectations, i loved it. Thanks and keep up the good work :)
Mash0822 chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
That was CUTENESS! And omg.. Chapter 8? I think, was honestly heartbreaking!