Reviews for Draco In Darkness
AnyankaEllie chapter 9 . 9/27
Thank you for the story ) It was really beautiful, I enjoyed reading it )
That was sooo hot and such a twist! I loved how Draco was blind and I loved when he broke down and told harry everything. I'm not much of an emotional person but this story teared me up!
its coming I can feel it
in the spine ugh that made my back hurt
Malee chapter 9 . 8/12
I love it. Thank you!
Malee chapter 4 . 8/11
Ooh, this one is lovely. :D
Malee chapter 3 . 8/11
I love it. The quotes at the beginning are wonderful as well. It's all beautifully written. 3
Becka chapter 9 . 7/30
Thank you for an amazing and sweet story. I wish there would be more to follow, because I really like your way of writing. Thank you!
Hanachromatic chapter 9 . 7/26
Beautiful story, and the characterization was wonderful, too. Lots of writers change Draco's personality far too much to make the relationship easier, but he wasn't nearly as OOC here.
saumyasparkle chapter 9 . 5/21
i fell in love with this fic, superbbbb.
this fanfic is AMAZING! :)
Keep writing!
I really felt like I was a part of their world... You write very well
Pandoroshi chapter 9 . 1/6
This story was so beautifully written. I could almost see(I swear I didn't do it on purpose) the way draco...felt. It was really really good. Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Only a question,what fanfiction are you talking about? As I see you. Is that a sequel? Where can I find it? Thanks!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
Absolutely loved it
longrandomword chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
I love this fic so much. Beautifully written!
skulls-surround-suns chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Wow! This is really, really good.I am so glad to find a wonderful drarry fic that doesn't include smut. I am honestly so tired of reading it.
I love all of the thought processes and how everything came together. This was really beautifully written.