Reviews for Draco In Darkness
Alliecat445 chapter 9 . 7/19
Thank you so much. this was my first Drarry and you made it a good one
thalles mileto chapter 2 . 5/16
estou adorando a fanfic, e como o draco ta lidando com esses obstaculos , e de como o harry resolveu ajudar o sonserino, já que agora ele tá sozinho e niguem ta ajudando ele e harry resolveu ajudar mais não por pena. vai lá drarry .
scomichehasdied chapter 2 . 4/27
This is really good, I love it so far and wish I had half your writing skill haha
Leelee chapter 9 . 4/25
That was beautiful omg
2 W.a.s.t.e.d 4 L I F E chapter 1 . 3/1
that was damn beautiful, I cried man.. I hugged pillows out of the love I felt in this...
Vkw10 chapter 9 . 2/28
I enjoyed your story, which I found from a very old rec list. And, now, I'm going to check your profile, in hopes you've written other good stories.
lesbiansassemble chapter 9 . 1/27
I really enjoyed this. thank you.
Squidney chapter 2 . 1/16
I really like the plot line so far. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
changingmxnds chapter 2 . 1/8
Loving this! Good grammar, interesting plot and seemingly deep characters (and not too ooc)
phantastichagrid chapter 9 . 1/1
WAH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL IM CRYING you're amazing omageowb and hey happy new year as well! Looking forward to read your other stories!
AnyankaEllie chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
Thank you for the story ) It was really beautiful, I enjoyed reading it )
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
That was sooo hot and such a twist! I loved how Draco was blind and I loved when he broke down and told harry everything. I'm not much of an emotional person but this story teared me up!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2017
its coming I can feel it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
in the spine ugh that made my back hurt
Malee chapter 9 . 8/12/2017