Reviews for Draco In Darkness
amyisreallyblonde chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
hey
i really like your idea. it is really refreshing to see how vunlerable we are without our sight and how Draco is free some what from his fathers influence!
Spannerspoon chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Brilliant! Draco is brilliantly written here, Throughly enjoyed
Beloved chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
I totally ADORED this fic, and would be heartily pleased if there was ever a sequel.
I mean, even the idea of everyones reactions to the boys getting together makes me smile, so an actual fic including it would be amazing! *hint hint*
AA chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
I don't know where to start. Prepare to read an essay on how much I love this fic.

When I first saw this fic summary, and the link to it, I totally disregarded it as "Oh jeez, Blind!Draco? Cliché much?"

Then I looked at it again, and I am so glad I read this, and so regretful I didn't read it sooner. I really don't know how to say this, but I'll try:

The first thing I loved that it was so 'canon'. All the other fics, I read and wonder "Would Harry or Draco really act like the way they do in J.K. Rowling's books? Is it realistic? Can it be canon?" And this might be the first fic I've ever read in which I think, "Yes, Draco would do that" and "Yes, Harry would do that."

I loved and hated how you took it slow all at the same time, but don't get me wrong I can never hate this fic, I like it so much. And Gods this was published in 2003 when I was a little kiddo (I'm a teenager, over 13 don't worry) and I don't even know if you'll read this review!

The way Draco 'sees' Harry is so heartwarming and heartwrenching at the same time, and the first time it happened I know it was so realistic, even in J.K. Rowling's books Harry would have come back because he's HARRY, and Draco would 'see' Harry just to make the ridiculous point that he knows Harry's scowling, blind or not.

You got the Slytherin self-preservation, and pride spot on, which not many people can do, and the Griffyndor caring and boldness wasn't too over the top. You actually REMEMBERED that the world didn't just revolve around just Harry and Draco - I've noticed with so many good fics that they forget Hermione and Ron's existence.

There is so much more I want to say. I don't know how to put into words how much I like thia fic and I can safely say this fic will be my favourite blind!Draco fic ever, no matter that I've really only read one before this.

There was only one slight thing I would have liked better and it was the title, somehow I just dont find "Draco in Darkness" very original but that's just my opinion.

Your grammar and spelling were wonderful, I didn't spot a single mistake and finally, a writer with good betas and already-good grammar that the betas probably dont need to bother editing!

I really hope you make some fics in this universe, maybe a sequel, oh God a sequel would send me to second Heaven because I am already in Heaven with this fic!

Someday I hope you show this to J.K. Rowling herself, and say "Drarry CAN work, and it's not all about the kissing and gay pairings and fangirls."

This fic is the epitome of realistic Harry-Draco fics. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

-AA
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
OH MY WORD! DRACO...GAY?!
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Every romantic bone in my body is humming.
sarahsezlove chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Draco's pain is heart-wrenching.
sarahsezlove chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Loved the Divination scene.
sarahsezlove chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I was waiting for Draco to 'see' Harry. It didn't disappoint.
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Beautifully done.
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Hey! This wasn't a boring chapter at all. Your description of Draco's weariness was beautifully done.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Really liked the description of Draco's life now. No surprises with Lucius, that's for sure.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
That was sweet :D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Meriyem chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Noooooo, you gave me hope and made me think that everything was going to be alright, and then you took it away from me. How are you?
Just kidding, this chapter was just so angsty and well written. *swoon*
Meriyem chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I love how they're opening up to each other! And how Harry is trying to get into Draco's head space.
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »