Reviews for Rites of Spring
craklyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Your stories always make me smile.
DaGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
haha loved that! Are you going to make another chapter of this?
Pris chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Lovely! Loved that it was Ron's fault.
XxUrBadLuckCharmxX chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. :) jus sayin, it totally made my day -
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
*cackles!*

Serves Ron right! At least Fred and George could laugh at it :D
allyandmax chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
hahaha oh my god this is too funny
Steffy-Lilac chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This made me giggle and have the warm fuzzies like crazy. _ A sheer delight!
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was really good. I love the end where Ron is freaking out. He's hilarious.
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
would LOVE to see a follow up on this, could be pretty amusing. (5 years later, after the war, married Draco, Ginny finds out what Ron, Fred, and George did. Much pain and screaming commences. or something.)

Bloody brilliant writing!
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh-so-sweet, and silly! Haha on Draco, laughing at the whole aspect of Ginny's 'Rites of Spring', then look at him later on! Acting like he didn't care that he wasn't presented with a flower and kiss...pfftt! Yeah...then when confronted he basically gets just as tongue-tied and silly as the other boys. 'She turned her eyes up to him and Draco saw for the first time just how lovely they were. He swallowed.' _

Mm...nice kiss, and the dialogue before and after made me grin and giggle like a moron quite a bit! How different the two times she said "Happy spring!" were. Hehee!

Ah, and who was behind the enchantment of Ginny's flower basket, at the perfect time too, than non other than Ginny's own brothers! Lol, "I can see it now! I can just see Ginny dragging Malfoy to the house, saying, 'Mum, Dad, I'd like you to meet my fiance, the son of the Deatheater.' Nice going, little brother." XD

Love it.
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
FANTASTIC! Loved the Slytherins reactions. LOL. :)
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Amazing one shot! Very, very cute! D
prima-dana chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
What a great story! I love the way it's written, simple but having well written prose.

This story truly made me smile; I love Ginny/Dracy!

You write well, keep up the great work!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Hahaha really loved id D
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
LOLZ! To the extreme.

This was so funny. I love the ritual Ginny does and the progression of Mlafoy's thoughts as the rituals continue keeps Draco in character.

Kudos,