Reviews for Happy Valentines Day, Michichan
Reeba123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I really liked that story, I'm not sure why i liked it so much but I did. Thank you! )
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
we know how it looks like when 14th come, or bday or anniversary and u are broke to buy a present for ur dear one , so dont worry! I think this was an awesome present from U back then :)
Lyra14260 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Cute...
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I particularly liked the authors note about "six happy people" at the end. *laughs* Too much truth...
rebekah chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
cute _
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Ok, so I know you don't write anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't review!

Sugary coated sweetness all bundled up into one very cute story! Absolutely loved it!
Revocation chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Single is hard on Valentine's...coupled with the wrong person is worse _ You wrote a lovely fic. it was so sweet. I love it.
Rikki chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Yay! It was excellent. Made me smile.
Ms. Selly chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Aw, sweet . Michi and Ruka are one of my fave couples, and this is a realy cute fic.
kazuya8 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
aww...That was so cute! hehehe -Poor Haruka though...haha
AR chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Waii! Kawai!
lilfrog chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
GOOD FIC! And that is a really sweet idea for a Valentines Day gift. Hell I was so broke I had to find one of my old stuffed animals. Hehe. She still loved it. Anyway, I loved it. GREAT! STUPENDOUS! LOVELY! SPIFFY!
NeoQueen Ashlee chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
it was an interesting chapter. i can't write much at the moment the bell at school has gone and i have ta go please review my stories too. thanks in advance. cya. i will read another story once i get home.
Synergy-ff chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Aw. this was cute and sweet.

When Haruka asked "How much. For one rose. The cheapest one you have." I laughed out loud. Many of us have been there. :o)
rovdru2000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
The valentines card that have inappropriate dedications and all of them are dripping with commercialism part is very hilarious. Your speculation of Haruka being economical is intriguing and funny.