Reviews for Path of Chaos: Ascension of Supremacy
Incoherent and unreadable.
Vld chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Don't know if you'll read this but... you just made my day. Xenogears is still, to this day, one of my favorite RPGs.
praeceps29 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
and this is the problem with stories like this and writers like you you don't make the character earn his power you just give it to him so that he outclasses everyone else it does nothing but make the story boring and uninteresting not counting the fact that with and increase of power you just gave him he should have absolutely no control over said power if it wasn't for all this i might actually read this story but it appears you will be following the same path as that suikoden 1/2 story which means any semblance of a plot or decent story telling will be buried under boring useless crap of ranma constantly over powering the strongest fighters around with little to no actual earning of the power to do so
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
Shouldn't Ranma's age be

Physically: 18 but Chronology undetermined
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
I'm pretty sure the android's name was Amazo.

Err, what's this about this "trist" with ranma? I get the impression that ranma is her father. I mean I guess the gods don't think much of incest, but really? Of course I could be misinterpreting.
Malix2 chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
An okay story so far, but I had a really hard time reading this chapter because it was a really obscure anime that does not interest me as it seems like a silly plot. The only cooking anime I've ever seen was fighting foodons and at least that had fighting even though it was really silly. Of course this story has been complete for like 7 years so I guess it doesn't matter. I hope there won't be too many more obscure/silly animes in future chapters.
shugokage chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
Awesome job on this story!
Blackholelord chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
A great story.
shugokage chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
Amazing story great job!
Y2Ranma chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
This is a good story although at times it gets confusing and I wanted to see Tomaki & Ranma untied at the Tendo Dojo and see how the Home version of the N.W.C react
Dymian chapter 22 . 3/29/2012
I wonder if Ranma would like Age/Belcross, or even Alucard...
Riverlia chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Almost to the end of chap 2, and I cant read anymore.

The writing is coherent (which is a lot better than many other fics), Ranma is given a reason he can beat up Saiyanjin (which is better than having no reason at all).

However, that's about all the positive stuff I can say.

I've read and enjoy power-Ranma fics or stud Ranma fics. Some were my fav (ex: Innortal's fics)

But easy free power up without any build up or pressure before hand? overpowering all opponent without a sense of suspension? Girls want to get into his pant the first moment they see him for no reason other than he looks good? Everyone who oppose him either get decimated for being a villain, or get humiliated?

Well, all these problems actually can be mitigated if this fic was comedy centric, or the problems were played for laugh, but unfortunately, the fic also took itself too seriously.
Selias chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh, man! I found this story on another website a LONG time ago, and re-read it like, 3 times. Now I find out that there's a complete version on the website that I spend most of my time on! I can't believe that I didn't think to check for it!
FaerieKnight197 chapter 23 . 9/28/2011
Very interesting story you have here. I plan on checking to see if the second arc is listed as a separate story.
Raj8 chapter 23 . 1/20/2011
Thi is an amaizing story shown by the fact that I have read this twice dispite its length but when are you going to update your sequel no offence intended as you are an amazing autur.