Reviews for Brothers Saved
Blondie 20000 chapter 9 . 6/18/2019
Tiny Dean is such a fav of mine.
vrskaandrea chapter 9 . 6/17/2019
Awe
Blondie 20000 chapter 8 . 6/16/2019
Another good chapter. Lol Sam sonic.
vrskaandrea chapter 8 . 6/16/2019
Awe. No matter what John orders, at this point it will always be Dean, the protector of Sam
I loved it.
vrskaandrea chapter 7 . 6/15/2019
Ok, somebody needs to beat the crap out of John like yesterday!
Blondie 20000 chapter 7 . 6/15/2019
Oh I love Bobby. Such a better father figure then what John was. I loved how he made a little burger for Dean so sweet. I wanna punch John he clearly has upset Dean. Look forward to the next chapter. :)
vrskaandrea chapter 6 . 6/14/2019
I love this story.
Ough, how have the tables turned. Pretty soon, gonna order Sam to look after Dean and hold him accountable for Dean's well-being, or at least it sounds like it to me
Blondie 20000 chapter 6 . 6/14/2019
Good to see this story back. Oh John and Dean left alone. I feel for Dean right now. He must be so scared of his dad.
reader50 chapter 3 . 7/2/2018
I just started on this story and love it. However it is a bit unrealistic. A person who is in a coma still has bodily
functions. So unless Sam had been cleaning Dean for the whole week. Dean would had pooped and peed on himself.
So one of the first things he would have wanted to do was get cleaned, plus would have been dehydrated and weak.
freetobescary chapter 5 . 12/18/2017
I’ve always loved de-aged Dean stories where Sam has to take care of him for a change, but this idea is even more interesting! I hope you put in some action in this too cause I’m seriously wondering how Sam could keep a tiny big brother safe in dangerous situations while he barely knows how to keep himself safe. Or if Dean was taken or something. I mean I’m sure some hunters would be interested getting their hands on a finger sized hunter right? ;)
Blondie 20000 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Aww cute chapter.
goldacharmed chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
So freaking cute to see Sam take care of Dean. Even though I'll always be a fan of the classic's. Loved this cute little chapter!
Blondie 20000 chapter 4 . 5/12/2017
Aww cute story so far.
Poor Dean it must of been terrifying waking up seeing everything towering over him. It's interesting seeing the roles reversed ,now that Sam has to look after Dean. I like how even though Dean is tiny, he still wants to look after his little brother. I laughed when Dean asks for food lol seriously his has been cursed and he thinks about food, well that's Dean for you lol he just loves his food lol. I found it cute when Dean is teaching Sam to fight.
I look forward to reading more. Keep up with the good work
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
Awww! Smol Dean teaching Sam to fight! I can't!
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
Aw so sweet how Sam is now the big brother in many ways yet still wants to learn from Dean.