Reviews for Winchester HellFire
great chapter
Marcus Aurelius5 chapter 13 . 3/13
good to have you back
just T chapter 12 . 2/28
hay you know there's something special about yours fic it's speak move about cardin. I mean yeah there are some crossover about the ghost rider but those not interesting sure there not bad not good yours is gust better when i first read your fic i knew it was just gold please continue the story.
Plot Bull chapter 1 . 1/4
Wat.

Straw racist say what now? How does he go through life as a sadistic douchebag and suddenly have an epiphany when a random girl calls him out on his sh!t?

Takes like two seconds to explain away racism in RWBY, using the whole just trying to fit in argument is overrated and a cop out. A "They killed my parents" line goes a hell of a lot longer if they are planted in chapter 1 than any further in, when they have to contend with actual character developments and backgrounds.

Hate can be explained away as Cardin just being a dick.
ILove Puncakes chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
Is there going to be a new chap soon just asking don’t rush keep it going.
Marcus Aurelius5 chapter 11 . 11/28/2017
ya know man just hook the man up with yang and black and when i say that i mean like hate fucking like there was no other way to resolve things without extreme violence.
SilentXD7 chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
I was wondering if Cardin be capable of fighting Salem and the fallen maidens since he became the host of the spirit of vengeance who cannot be killed by normal means plus his penance stare should be able to killed almost everyone especially to those that have sin like Adam, Roman, Cinder, and even Salem herself. Plus ghost rider was able to go toe to toe with world breaker hulk and only end the battle with a draw.
spirited gorilla chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
I still don’t see how your going to do the Cardin X Yang X Blake pairing in this, especially now that you’ve had Cardin both verbally and physically demolish yang in a 1 sided slaughter where you not only reinforced RWBY’s previous conceptions of him, but also made them afraid of him. I say if your going to do a pairing go with Phyrra because at this point you’ve made her the only one who likes Cardin in any capacity.
Zabaniya chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
Very intersting. Rare to see a crossover with Cardin considering the fact that every male lead in RWBY is always Jaune fucking Arc. And sometimes, the Jaune Arc written is not even Jaune, just some OC with the name Jaune Arc.

I am really interested to see on how this goes and how the pairing will work considering the circumstances between the characters are.
just k chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Blake because Cardin is a rider so he can see sin and when cardin see her. He will know every little thing about her even about how she use to be a whitefang and confronts her in later chapter.
SilentXD7 chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
I actually don't know if Cardin should be paired up. I feel like he would be to busy to find romance and If he will be paired up someone then I think it would be with Pyrrha since they seem to be getting along fairly well.
Don Orbit chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
To answer your questions.
1 - Nope. No idea.
2 - Well Jaune is the nice male main character of the show so of course many people wrote pairings with him. The shipping of Blake and Sun is basically almost sealed (unless something happens). And so is the one with Ren and Nora.
Cardin however is a bully that has apparently no other meaning in his life than tormenting others. Therefore it's more difficult to ship him with any girl. In order to do so a change of his character would be needed as well as forgiveness by others, which makes me actually a bit more curious about the further plot of your story.
But back to the main question. Cardin most likely doesn't deserve as many ships as Jaune, but to make none would be a bit too less wouldn't it? So I would stick with Blake and Yang, though a few ship Cardin with Velvet as well. But that's for you to decide
3 - Yes probably a lot of people are hyped. Me included.
Well good luck with your story. Hope Cardin goes punisher mode when encountering Blake due her crimes in the past. (I don't think she killed anyone, but she did help probably a lot of times)
brave kid chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
hey great job on this buddy,please keep it up
NCStampede chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
This truly is THE best RWBY fan fiction I have ever read in my entire life, please keep up the updates and good work.
SilentXD7 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
That was a very interesting sneak peek. I hope Cardin shows his terrifying form to team RWBY and destroy them in battle.