Reviews for Winchester HellFire
SilentXD7 chapter 12 . 11/16
I was wondering if Cardin be capable of fighting Salem and the fallen maidens since he became the host of the spirit of vengeance who cannot be killed by normal means plus his penance stare should be able to killed almost everyone especially to those that have sin like Adam, Roman, Cinder, and even Salem herself. Plus ghost rider was able to go toe to toe with world breaker hulk and only end the battle with a draw.
spirited gorilla chapter 11 . 10/23
I still don’t see how your going to do the Cardin X Yang X Blake pairing in this, especially now that you’ve had Cardin both verbally and physically demolish yang in a 1 sided slaughter where you not only reinforced RWBY’s previous conceptions of him, but also made them afraid of him. I say if your going to do a pairing go with Phyrra because at this point you’ve made her the only one who likes Cardin in any capacity.
Zabaniya chapter 11 . 10/23
Very intersting. Rare to see a crossover with Cardin considering the fact that every male lead in RWBY is always Jaune fucking Arc. And sometimes, the Jaune Arc written is not even Jaune, just some OC with the name Jaune Arc.

I am really interested to see on how this goes and how the pairing will work considering the circumstances between the characters are.
just k chapter 10 . 10/19
Blake because Cardin is a rider so he can see sin and when cardin see her. He will know every little thing about her even about how she use to be a whitefang and confronts her in later chapter.
SilentXD7 chapter 10 . 10/12
I actually don't know if Cardin should be paired up. I feel like he would be to busy to find romance and If he will be paired up someone then I think it would be with Pyrrha since they seem to be getting along fairly well.
Don Orbit chapter 10 . 10/12
To answer your questions.
1 - Nope. No idea.
2 - Well Jaune is the nice male main character of the show so of course many people wrote pairings with him. The shipping of Blake and Sun is basically almost sealed (unless something happens). And so is the one with Ren and Nora.
Cardin however is a bully that has apparently no other meaning in his life than tormenting others. Therefore it's more difficult to ship him with any girl. In order to do so a change of his character would be needed as well as forgiveness by others, which makes me actually a bit more curious about the further plot of your story.
But back to the main question. Cardin most likely doesn't deserve as many ships as Jaune, but to make none would be a bit too less wouldn't it? So I would stick with Blake and Yang, though a few ship Cardin with Velvet as well. But that's for you to decide
3 - Yes probably a lot of people are hyped. Me included.
Well good luck with your story. Hope Cardin goes punisher mode when encountering Blake due her crimes in the past. (I don't think she killed anyone, but she did help probably a lot of times)
brave kid chapter 9 . 10/11
hey great job on this buddy,please keep it up
NCStampede chapter 9 . 10/3
This truly is THE best RWBY fan fiction I have ever read in my entire life, please keep up the updates and good work.
SilentXD7 chapter 9 . 10/2
That was a very interesting sneak peek. I hope Cardin shows his terrifying form to team RWBY and destroy them in battle.
ILove Puncakes chapter 8 . 10/2
Just one request can you get the next chapter out by the end of the month I’m loving this story more and more keep it up.
Don Orbit chapter 8 . 10/2
Now that's the rider for you. I ask myself if he can give a certain redheaded warlord-wannabe a deep glare. Nice chapter man.
spirited gorilla chapter 8 . 10/1
I’m glad to see Cardin finally appear as the rider, although I am curious on how your going to do pairings in this. Because in the tags you have a Cardin X Blake X Yang pairing, but in your story with this most recent chapter you seem to have it set up for a Cardin X Pyrrha, and a Yang X Blake pairing.
SilentXD7 chapter 8 . 10/1
Interesting chapter. I hope you continue with the series and I can't wait to see more of your work in the future. I honestly hope Cardin kill all the White Fang members especially Adam later on in the story. I also wonder if his new pet Yogi Bear be able to transform similar to how his car transforms whenever he is in hell fire mode?
ILove Puncakes chapter 7 . 9/21
I love this, is there going to be an update yes or no
Don Orbit chapter 7 . 8/21
So Cardin is the Rider now and has instead of a bike a car. Well that's original, though it's kind of weird to see the rider without his burning motorcycle and his chain whip but who knows how this will play out. Also I'm interested in that shipping of Cardin and Blake and Yang who did little more than using him as a punching but you really made a good payback on that one. Anyway Update it when the next chapter is ready. ;)