Reviews for Memories of Lorien
God chapter 9 . 3/18/2003
Urgh! They drank her blood?

But good story, it's nice that's she's not a beautiful stranger that just happens to fall into ME just as Legolas is combing his long blonde hair.

(And to the previous reviewer: It was her ear that got cut off, not her eye!

And I don't think any body parts grow back once they've been removed.)
JadeGoddess chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
please don't tell me she will die? Will her eye ever grow back?
merrylyn chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
Wow, this was great! Youch, losing an eartip I guess isn't as bad as losing other things *shiver*. Can't wait for the next chapters _
merrylyn chapter 7 . 3/11/2003
Ai! I am so happy for this new chapter, well worth the wait. Please write more and soon, I am impatient for more _
JadeGoddess chapter 7 . 3/11/2003
so. will it be legolas or haldir?
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 3/11/2003
Too bad that Arlannis still feels bitter towards Haldir.I know that what Haldir did was wrong,but at least he admitted it even though it was a long time coming.I think the two of them should work things out and get back together.
JadeGoddess chapter 6 . 3/4/2003
well the truth is definitely coming and I guess they will never be together.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 3/4/2003
Okay,what to do when Legolas revealed your secret?Slap him silly or give him a sloppy kiss?MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
eilismcs chapter 6 . 3/4/2003
Oh, please tell me that someones going to beat Haldir to a pulp? He deserves it :-) And see I registered, just so I could write more, immediately. BTW you were right, he would be a good brother, I think I'll trade in mine for him, but only if the elf comes as part of the package :-)
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
Poor 's kind of right when she confronted Haldir's confession that he still loved now?Why couldn't he trust in their love before?I think it would take awhile for Arlannis to forgive Haldir.I hope that they work things out.
Use Your Illusion chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
I like your story so far it is very sad but good all the same. PLEASE update soon.
andreth chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
I've very much enjoyed the first chapters and I hope you continue writing on it soon. It's an original idea and I like that Haldir is being put in his place. He's such a jerk, but I guess that's part of his appeal. I can't decide if I want Legolas or Haldir to get the girl. Maybe you should shock everybody and have her go after Gimli. ha ha
DeepNight chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
Aww! Poor Haldir!.Poor Arlannis! AH! I don't know who I feel worse for! You've done a fabulous job with this fic, I like it a great deal. I hope you update soon!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Okay,the reason for her banishment was what about Haldir's treatment of her?Will they ever get back together?Or will Legolas get the girl(as always)again?
JadeGoddess chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
well I guess she doesn't want to be with him anymore and so this is where legolas steps in?
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »