Reviews for A Fresh Start
Jane Belladona chapter 7 . 5/24
Great work! Hope you update soon :)
moeruhoshi chapter 7 . 4/26
omg how precious! why is Kade just the cutest
Nalulovers chapter 7 . 4/22
Please update soon. I wanna know what happens next.
Lila Arazona chapter 7 . 4/21
Love this story so far. Kade is soooo cute️️ I can’t wait to find out about Lucy’s and Natsu’s pasts. Pls update soon
Dory2345 chapter 2 . 4/19
Update! Update! Update! :D
Yed01 chapter 1 . 4/16
omg mah heart mah soul
Tohka123 chapter 7 . 4/15
Another lovely chapter, keep up the hard work.
FlameDragonHime chapter 7 . 4/12
That was so sweet! He's such a good boy.
ShyLilNugget chapter 7 . 4/11
Yay!update! Really cant wait for the next chapter. Did Natsu become a firefighter because his dad was expecting him do it? Cant wait to see where the story goes
Densolator chapter 7 . 4/9
Another great chapter! Can't wait to see how Natsu and Lucy's story evolves and what happens when their pasts get involved. Hope to see more, hopefully soon hahaha
Monika chapter 7 . 4/9
Aww this chapter was lovely. This story is so cute. Your take on how Natsu would be with Kade is just how I imagine Canon!Natsu with kids, very playful and nice. And the ending with Kade giving him his dragon toy was absurdly cute. Now I have double curiosity about Natsu’s past and Lucy’s past (though I’m more curious about Lucy’s). Great story :)
MasterGildarts chapter 7 . 4/9
Oh we were so close to a Nalu kiss! I am curious to find out what Natsu’s past is like in this story. So glad to see you update and I’m looking forward to the next chapter a lot!
Misane chapter 7 . 4/8
I must be the happiest person rn. I was so surprised to see you update the story. Such a great chapter, the ending was really sweet and I'm so excited to find out their past issues and I wish you were updating more frequent but please take as much time as you feel comfortable I don't want to pressure you, I'm sure there are people who do it.

Anyway Natsu will become Kade's Dad I'm telling you, it's meant to be :D Thanks for updating again, I still love this story
SleepinBeautyK chapter 7 . 4/8
That was the cutest thing I shed a couple of tears. Update soon
QwertyTop777 chapter 7 . 4/8
I literally screamed when i saw a new chapter in my inbox. I love this story so much~ I wonder how Kade will react when and if Natsu becomes his Dad? Looking forward to the next chapter- thank you so much!