Reviews for A Fresh Start
BiscuitQueen chapter 4 . 10/29
Really interesting way the story is going! Can't wait to read more! c:
FairyTailxFanGirl chapter 4 . 8/18
I came across this story through an author I follow, it was under their favorites and I can see why! Haha. I love what you have so far and I can't wait for more! raped was one of my theories so I'll scratch that out, haha. I was also thinking one night stand or something so I guess I'll wait to find out!
Trashypanda92 chapter 4 . 7/26
I know this may sound annoying and I apologize if it does, but I really hope you update this soon! I really like this story.
Love the story can't wait for the next one I love how Natsu is telling Lucy she's an amazing mom cause she really seems like one!
BeautifulAstrology chapter 4 . 6/17
Is there a new chapter? Or did you just repost?
samiraahmed12 chapter 4 . 6/17
Did you upload a new chapter?
Please update soon.
FlaminkoMage chapter 5 . 5/13
That's completely alright. I really hope you feel better and just know that we're all here for you. Please don't feel pressured into updating or anything. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Also, good luck with getting certified!
FlaminkoMage chapter 4 . 5/13
Siznhgakj I feel bad for Lucy :,( but I'm glad Natsu was able to talk to her. Kade's such an adorable child!
FlaminkoMage chapter 3 . 5/13
Oh my gosh this was so great :'D aww Natsu and Lucy's meeting in this chapter was absolutely adorable and I loved how you portrayed the other group members!
FlaminkoMage chapter 2 . 5/13
AWW YESS! They met! Ahh this was so cuteee!
FlaminkoMage chapter 1 . 5/13
Aww I feel so bad for Lucy already hnnng
Argo0 chapter 5 . 5/5
Sorry to hear about your depression. It's never a good place to be. Hope you feel better soon and good luck with your nursing assistant cert.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter but take your time. You should enjoy writing, and if you aren't enjoying it, then it starts to feel like work or a chore and that won't necessary help your mental state. So when you're ready to continue your story, we'll be here, waiting eagerly but patiently.

All the best.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkFairyGirl chapter 5 . 4/25
I love this story! Take your time in updating and I hope you feel better!