Reviews for Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
Matt chapter 5 . 9/23/2020
This story is kind of interesting but there are just too many holes - too many things that are unexplained. Why does everyone think Sam is the BWL? Why is Remus the only one who knows the truth? Why does Jason know that Harry defeated the basilisk when Sam obviously believes he did it? Why does Harry's family dislike him? I don't like all these holes in the story. Some of the same reasons I never liked the TV show Person of Interest. I prefer a story to flow from beginning to end, rather than starting in the middle and jumping back and forth. I find that confusing.
Glove23 chapter 40 . 2/10/2019
i'm still not entirely sure what's going on, but it was a heck of a ride getting here

i really enjoyed this fic and i've put off doing my homework for two days because of it so congrats
Glove23 chapter 2 . 2/7/2019
i have NO IDEA what in the world is going on and i'm SO EXCITED to find out
faerieMagic07 chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
This story is so epic. There are many aspects of the story that was beautifully done. You really caught the mystic atmosphere and the mystery. The villains and the armageddon feels was beautifully crafted. The heartbreaking cutting off of Harry Potter from his parents, Remus Lupin working as the eagle's eye man.

Although, the ending was heartbreaking. As a reader, I longed for a reward from all my pain, renumeration for the injustice done to Harry such as his parents waking up from the curse, realizing the pain and injury the inflicted on Harry, then showering him with love, rather than the curse not happening in the first place. It was one of the things I looked forward to in the later chapters and would have been more satisfying. but of course, that is only an opinion of one reader. Maybe others are already satisfied with you giving him a good family. Thank you for sharing!
Sw0rdS0ng chapter 22 . 8/10/2018
It's almost 5 in the morning. I have to go to work soon and I haven't even slept yet... Gah. This book is annoyingly addictive. I'm gonna try to sleep... Who am I kidding? Who needs sleep? *keeps readingD
mrjordanriver chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
Dragon Lord from Merlin?
mrjordanriver chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
There are a lot of magical things from other fictions.
Do I detect Magicians?
Guest chapter 40 . 8/17/2017
This story has so many unnecessary breaks of the Harry Potter meta layer that I can't consider this a Harry Potter story at all. That's like a total fail for a HP story.
ninja bunny go chapter 40 . 8/16/2017
Amazing story well worth the read didn't guess what was going to happen and I usually do
Bff of fiction chapter 37 . 8/7/2017
Congratulation, I can't wait to read the continuation of this story. It is a real masterpiece. I am a student of English language, and I like to read a lot. You should publish this story, I believe that it would be very accepted.
DarkRavie chapter 39 . 8/9/2017
Rude Guest chapter 37 . 8/6/2017
The White Stripe's Seven Nation Army is one of my favorite songs. Heh.
DarkRavie chapter 38 . 8/8/2017