Reviews for Halberd and Harellan
gibbygaladorn chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
lol I love it! Please please please write more! its so good!
gibbygaladorn chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
lol I love it! Please please please write more! its so good!
WarFlower chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
Yay an update! Good to see you again. No worries, you'll catch your flow once more
Judy chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
Excellent!
Tsukikageshi chapter 21 . 7/3/2017
Oh im dying of laughter. Ya know. Its always the naughty words and phrases that come first. Solas will hate it.
Judy chapter 21 . 7/1/2017
Thanks for the update. Excellent!
WarFlower chapter 21 . 7/1/2017
Okay, I frikken LOVE that Sera's learning Elvhen to mess with Solas. "Blow it out your arse." LMAO I CAN'T
blumarshin chapter 20 . 6/24/2017
This story has been brilliant! You write amazing charcters into the story and I have enjoyed every chapter. I hope you are able to update soon!
LilithiaRW chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
The friendship between those women is truly amazing. I love how they are each a piece of a whole, fitting together seamlessly. Having a relationship like that makes me wonder how any of them could have a significant other outside of that friendship. Speaking from experience here, my best friend and I have never been in relationships as serious as our own friendship. I'd give my boyfriend/lover up in a heartbeat for them.
LilithiaRW chapter 18 . 6/12/2017
Lily and Krem are so sweet its kinda sickening haha. So much cheese. So much sugar.
LilithiaRW chapter 17 . 6/12/2017
Wait, where's Varric's ass- whooping? Darn
LilithiaRW chapter 15 . 6/12/2017
Oooh I'm starting to get excited. Will I get to see Ruby kick Varric's ass? Please I hope so
LilithiaRW chapter 12 . 6/12/2017
I kinda wish we could meet this Enrico. He sounds like a lot of fun haha.
LilithiaRW chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
I love Ria's friendship with Cullen. She's like a big sister that knows all of his embarrassing secrets. Its adorable.
LilithiaRW chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
Oh wow... Ria sure is something. I wonder if there's something else at work here, other than her super secret Warden juju.