Reviews for Come on Home
charahkids chapter 1 . 2/4
Delightfully scrumptious!

Sarah, FINALLY pouring out her heart to be with the man she loves! Then, we wouldn't have had the Terrible Twelves in S3! ACK!
I strongly believe if it went to a similar arc, "Chuck" would've definitely went further that five seasons! Oh well!

Thank you and maybe you can continue this?! :)
uplink2 chapter 1 . 2/3
Ahhhh, if only...
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 2/3
An excellent few minutes. So good to see the WTWT angst finally laid to rest, with who knows what to follow. I know it says it's a one-shot but I'm following anyway, in case you want to continue this.
sauza000 chapter 1 . 2/3
If only it went that way on the show... Great Story!
tasteywheat chapter 1 . 2/3
Great stuff as always, and it's an interesting mashup between seasons 2 and 3 that would have lead to a drastically different season 3, definitely opens up a lot of possibilities and what-ifs. Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading more of your stuff going forward.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 2/3
Just imagine how much better season 3 would have been after this scene! I really enjoyed your mashup of the Charah declarations to fit this story. Excellent work. Thank you.
atcDave chapter 1 . 2/3
That is a much needed fix!
The show kind of goes of the rails for the next few episodes, no doubt this would have made a more appealing variation.
baldcoder chapter 1 . 2/3
Great little one shot!
Spawn Hades chapter 1 . 2/3
Please twll me your going to continue this, Ive always wondered what woulf happen if Sarah did tell Chuck that she wanted to be normal, like, will Chuck still upload the 2.0? And if he does, maybe he can convince Sarah and Casey to not tell anyone that he uploaded it so that he and Sarah can have that normal life, or maybe they get on that train in prague and go on the run from the ring, the CIA/NSA and everyone else?
Adios.
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 2/3
WOW, how I really wish this love affair had gone. Sometimes I really got tired of the constant interruption in their lives and the fact the government kept them apart. Plus the later interruptions of Cole and Shaw even that much more painful to see. The worst of it was the douche Shaw. I can't even watch SUPERMAN RETURNS or LEGENDS OF TOMMORROW without getting a very foul taste in my mouth. Plus I think that the show Chuck could have gone longer and if they had utilized the amazing resource of the fanfiction as the story could have really taken off a lot more. Thank you for an amazing story
wilf21 chapter 1 . 2/3
Lovely. If only the show had really taken that route. Thank you for writing this.