Reviews for Essential
WeasleyWitchesForever chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I don't have the words to express how much I love this. and how much I love YOU for writing this. I've always loved Ron and Harry's relationship and you've managed to capture it so PERFECTLY, that I really, really want to hug you right now.
Thanks.
Happy Writing,
WeasleyWitchesForever
Halunygin chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Oh my god, this is so cute and sweet, I'm favoriting it, I have to! Ron is just too adorable and funny when he's loopy.
Hp head chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Awwwww, awesome! I love the bromance and the last bit was just perfect. This was so well written. I was completely engrossed with all the happiness. Great job
Fairydewdrop chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Loved this one shot-kept a smile on my face all through reading x Ron will never live this down if he repeats that in front of George.
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
LOLOLOLOLOL
meekerprincess9778 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
love it
justalittleconfusing chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
This is adorable
notsing chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Awww, too cute! Of course Ron always has to be Harry's Weezy! Thanks for sharing.
riversgirl75 chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Adorable! I love your stories! You give them the best titles and tell such unique moments that really provide verisimilitude in these characters' lives. Thanks for writing!
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Excellent! Nice story!
LilyJean630 chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
This was so flipping cute! I love friendship fics... especially about my 2 favorite boys! Harry/Hermione friendship fics are a close second! Great job & thanks for sharing!
piratekiddo chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
ooooh lovely!
sherryola chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
That's cute and funny and adorable. I loved it. and i almost never read one-shots. But one of the best things in the HP series is the various friendships,a nd I've always loved harry's and ron's. thanks for writing this.