Reviews for Heartsong
Glory Bee chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
Much more angsty than I anticipated from the summary.
laroline chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I like it so far, but you really need to spell check this. Horses live in herds, not heards
Miss Sofie chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This is good, though a little difficult with all those words one doesn't know. I mean, i've read the books (in English, though it's not my native language), and still I have a hard time following. Anyway, I guess it'll get easier once I've heard the words a few more times, so I'm adding this to my faves. What can I say? I'm an addict for Haldir love stories!
(And don't get me wrong, I DO think it's good. It's not just the fact that it's Haldir!)
Lady Ione Athene chapter 25 . 12/1/2003
*jaw drops to the floor and gasp is heard as she waves her Haldir flag weakly* Can it be that I forgot to review Heartsong? Oh this is totally and completely downright to the last letter WRONG I tell you! Umm ok... *Haldir flag is still waving as she uses her other hand to thoughtfully rest her chin in* How else do I say YOU ROCK! I love horses and any story that manages to mix horses and Haldir is superb! I must say the computer got a glare from me when he degrades the horses while mad at Elharma, but I totally love the way you have developed your characters! Oh and I think Haldir's brother's should be shot or something. I mean for crying out loud their brother is proposing and they have to go and ruin the moment? They wouldn't have been long for the world if they were my brothers... *Waves Haldir flag happily.* Maybe Haldir will kick some Orophin and Rumil tush in Interruptions if the time between their proposal and marriage don't kill 'em first. Anyways. You are an amazing author must read more! *Waves Haldir flag cheerfully before going to see if she forgot any other reviews*
Insane Dragoness chapter 25 . 9/8/2003
*laughing* that was great! i loved it! _
Mylora chapter 22 . 9/6/2003
um... Treebeard IS Fangorn. I haven't logged in because the last time I corrected someone, they yelled at me and flamed all my stories. ya... Anyhoo, this IS a Mary-Sue... but I like a Mary-Sue once in a while if it's well written and not to cliched. You can find me at... Laicalasse and... Gothic Elven Chick.

Sincerely,

Mylora Silverleaf
ObsidianDream2005 chapter 11 . 7/16/2003
Renee 101,

I loved it! Your story is wonderful! Although the only thing that keeps comming is the spellong, But every good athur has his or hers flaws. As much as i hate to, I can't take it any longer, I need sleep, so regretfuly I will retire. But comming of first light tomarrow I will finnish this story and start the sequal. Keep up the wonderful writting.

-Obsidic Dream
ObsidianDream2005 chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
Renee 101,

Oh my God! Wills he live or will she die? Well seeing that there is a sequal i do beleive that she shall live. Now i can actually breathe again. lol. Although again even though i did love these past chapters, i have seen some spelling errors. Other than that...WOW! hehe You could pass for a second J.R. .

-Obsidian Dream
ObsidianDream2005 chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Renee 101,

I do think that you are trying to keep me up all night. lol. I can't stop reading it. Your story is a work of art. Though i did see a few spelling errors in the past chaps. Other than that it was amazing. Keep writting your stories. I do believe that you could possibly publish a story if you wanted to.

-Obsidic Dream
ObsidianDream2005 chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Hey renee 101,

after this i shall wait every other chapter so you wont have to listen to chit-chat. The chapter is wonderful I loved. You really do have a way with your writting, you can really take the reader and let them see how you want them to picture the story. Like I said before I can't wait till i finnish this story to see what happens.

-Obsidian Dream
ObsidianDream2005 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Hey Renee 101,

The first chap was great, i didn't see any mistakes. Although i do think when you were swiching back and forth between the births of Haldir and Elharma you would sometimes forget to tell that you had swiched, but other than that it was great. Sorry for takeing so long on getting back to you on reading your stories.

I can already tell that this is going to be a great story, so I can't wait to read the rest of your stories. Well namarie(I don't think it is spelled right) for now.

-Obsidc Dream
Melika chapter 25 . 6/17/2003
Aw, this story is so CUTE! I loved every minute of it! It's so nice to see Haldir happy for a change, and not being a butthead to people. Elharma was just what he needed! Goin' to read the sequel now! *Skips off*
My-Husbands-Wifey chapter 25 . 6/8/2003
WOW! What a great story. The beginning was great, then end was great and everything in between was great as well. I love this story so much. I am looking forward to reading the sequal, which should have a sequal. You could have an entire series and it would so totally work! You have talent and you should keep using it!

My-Husbands-Wifey chapter 21 . 6/8/2003
So good...and cruel...and, well, good!

My-Husbands-Wifey chapter 20 . 6/8/2003
Evil Evil Evil! But I like it. You have a way of keeping me reading...