Reviews for Logic and Fire in the Magic and Madness
Mariana Lestrange chapter 22 . 12/30/2018
Love it!
Hope to read more soon!
jkdoesntcare chapter 22 . 12/19/2018
Loving this story so far. Inspiring to continue writing my own! I hope you are doing well! Love the magic aspect.
windwolf1988 chapter 22 . 10/6/2018
Love this fic
SakiHanajima1 chapter 22 . 3/18/2018
Omg that was amazing! I totally understand Fin’s feelings right now. Sometimes the rejection is just to painful to get over all at once, ya know.
HOLY SHIT! HE ASKED HER!
Hiei, if you hurt Fin again, I will castrate you! And of course she is going to say yes! She loves him and she’s to selfless and is going to give him what he wants and IS GOING TO BE HURT IN THE PROCESS! Or maybe, Hiei will realize he cares for her and won’t be a total dick after?

YES! YES! YESSSS!
DAMON AND BOTAN! YESSSSS!
HE GETS THE GIRL!
OMG, THAT WAS SO PERFECT!

Oh, you had me cracking at the. ‘Peter Johnson’ reference. Those movies were terrible and I am now going to call them that.

This chapter was so good and so worth the wait. Update again soon. I’ll be here waiting!
skullchildforever chapter 21 . 2/12/2018
More, more, more please! Just binge read this on my two days off and I'm dying for more. Keep it up! :D Really loving it
Darkangel Guard chapter 21 . 2/11/2018
Can't wait for neeeext!
Erin chapter 21 . 2/9/2018
New chapter! YAY! I love the tension as well since I live for drama!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 21 . 1/18/2018
Well, I certainly freaking loved that!
Botan and Damon are so freaking OTP right now! Damon just needs to make his move on our favorite Grim reaper!

Now that shit, Was something. You have a way with words. I had to go back and read Fin and Takuma’s twice for my brain to process the words I was reading to follow Fin’s way of thinking to find the leaders.
Way to go!

Hiei, Hiei, Hiei. I ought to smack you! You are hurting Finley and you’re bein an obtuse, douchebag to her! Finely must be protected at all costs!
I really hope he comes around... soonish. Gotta love the drama this plays right?
Mariana Lestrange chapter 21 . 1/16/2018
Really good chapter!
Thanks for writing it, hope to read more of it soon :)
DizyWillow chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
oh my God what now!? what's fin gonna do? what's hiei thinking? please update soon
SubjectiveLife chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
Ah oh my goodness! I stayed up and read all 1-20 for the first time and I can honestly say I am in love with this story 3 I love the characters and the pace is wonderful: not going-off-on-a-tangent slow, but enough spacing for character development. I can't wait for what happens next. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Mariana Lestrange chapter 20 . 12/13/2017
I loved it!
Hope to read more soon :)
backoff22 chapter 20 . 12/8/2017
I enjoyed this chapter! I actually don't think the confession was to far out there. Psychologically speaking she is under so much stress with her own issues it was only a matter of time before something broke. It just so happened that Hiei pushed just the right buttons to have it be that :) looking forward to the next chapter!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
Duuuuuudddeee!
I loved the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson references! I love that there’s another fan out there for our lovable Demi-god!

This chapter was so worth the wait. So much just happened! Yukina and Hiei. Fun and Mukuro. Hiei and Fin.
Stupid Hiei. YOU CAN NOT SLEEP WITH FIN AND MESS WITH HER FEELINGS! Bad! Bad! I’m with Damon on this one! Stay away from Finley! She’s to precious!

I looooove that you gave the hellhound runt to Finley! I SQUELED!

Now that you dropped that bombshell of an ending on us. Ima be checking my email every day for an update to this madness!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
Woot woot!

Oohhhh! Please let her have that hellhound! He’s the runt of the litter! HE WILL DIE IF NOONE TAKES HIM!

Damon can fuck off! Fin deserves a puppy!

Hiei and hers relationship is so cute.

BOOM! I’m glad that asshole got what he deserved!

Fins powers are really intriguing. I’m hoping as the story progresses more is gonna be revealed about her and her abilities and such... big bottle of mystery!