Reviews for Last Respects
Frootkake Productions chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
I'm on a Jesse fic kick tonite. hehe. Well, Forbes March is DAMN SEXY. Email me if ya want some pictures ;-)

I must say that this is a good story. And I demand of the writers on the show to explain to us why Amanda wasn't in more eps previous to the one she died in. I mean, it seemed like she and Jesse had been dating for awhile, right, so how come we never met her before? Maybe it's cuz I watch too many arc-shows, but, dangit, Mutant X needs an arc. It won't kill them. Who's with me? Let's petition them for an arc! Like rogue GS agents! That would be cool, wouldn't it? Fine, I'll write it myself.

Again, good story. I just needed to grouch at something other than Holly, cuz she doesn't even watch the show. Too bad, she missed out on Rhade. haha That was great. and next week it's SEBASTIAN SPENCE! I'm so glad he found work after First Wave.

I'll shut up now.
vega rin chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Aw. Amanda had a lot of potential to just end up as a token plot sacrifice. I'm very glad you took the character and fleshed out like this, treating her with respect and making it a step forward for Jesse and, maybe, Shalimar. Beautiful. Thanks for the excellent writing.
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Very sad, and very well written.
Revolution chapter 1 . 2/13/2003