Reviews for Weeb
Arsenal chapter 2 . 7/9
Any Harry Potter fanfic where Harry doesn't do something about Snape I stop reading. Why even write fanfic when you can't stop that kind of bullying.
Excellent Fic. I will be anticipating the sequel.
Sefera chapter 21 . 6/14
Very good! I'm favoriting this...
NewAgeOfPower chapter 21 . 6/13
Ah. Luna best girl. Again.
Crusier66 chapter 4 . 5/6
Too many changes to the original story for me but what killed it was the references. You can't make an SAO reference in a story that is from the early 90's.
Guachico chapter 21 . 4/22
Hey, I realize it’s been a while since you finished this one but I really enjoyed it. I really appreciated how you decided on character traits for Harry and didn’t just abandon them as the story progressed. He stayed true to who you defined him as throughout. Well done.
G.
avidreaderomega chapter 8 . 4/21
Oh, and the spurting of milk really got me...
avidreaderomega chapter 8 . 4/21
I don't if anyone else got what Mr O. was saying about Harry's "wand" but I thought it was hilarious.
OMAE-WA-MOU-SHINDERUx chapter 1 . 4/20
U
moosejuice5 chapter 12 . 4/20
'sinister arcane light' that made me laugh
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 9 . 4/17
"She's pulchritudinous."

"Poultry what?"

"Pulchritudinous. It means 'Clucking hot!'"
ironhair chapter 21 . 3/24
Thank you, this was a really fun read..And I laughed loud in a number of places!
ironhair chapter 1 . 3/23
Reading
Calmzone1 chapter 21 . 3/12
Great job. Just the right amounts of levity and seriousness. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 3/12
LMAO. I’ve hit chapter 15 ending and keep hitting the next button to keep reading and laughing. Too funny. I made sure to not be drinking. I’ve almost choked on food while eating dinner after work. Thanks for the laughs.