Reviews for Weeb
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 15h
...was that a far cry 3 reference when he killed voldemort?
Corpj123 chapter 21 . 10/18
This was a fucking legendary fic.

You're a legend for writing it.

I kinda wished he would have actually gotten his harem at the end, but maybe that would have ruined the parody effect of it.

Oh, and Harry telling Snape that he got cucked was the best part of the story. I never thought about it that way, but it's basically true.

Thanks for writing this fic.
warpterror chapter 21 . 10/17
An amazing work. And I don't throw that word around lightly.

I don't think I can point out anything bad besides maybe literally a couple of typos throughout the entire fic and honestly that's barely anything. Everything else would pretty much fall under the good category. But even then just saying it was 'good' wouldn't do the fic justice here.

What I enjoyed the most though was how fast paced the story was. It didn't drag it's feet or get bogged down anywhere. It didn't needlessly rehash canon or spew walls of text of new exposition. And at the same time it kept me invested in all the subplots and characters.

Heck, when it comes to characters you gave Su, Tony and Padma more character development than I've seen side characters get in a long while in HP fics. Su probably only has a dozen lines or so in the entire fanfic and she is one of my favourites (second after Meg). Oh and not to forget loli Hogwarts. She's just damn hilarious xD

And on that note I also absolutely loved all the originality. A lot of fanfics just rehash the same old power fantasy wankery every single damn time. This fic is extremely unique in that regard. YOUR Harry Potter isn't a power fantasy Marty Stu SI, but he is the type of person who would dream about being one. It gives him actual character and makes it easier for the reader to identify with him and his unrepentant weebishness.

In short, as I said before, this story is Amazing. Maybe even a rival to the Seventh Horcrux as my new favourite Harry Potter fanfic.

Thank you for sharing such an entertaining read with us.
CantRead99 chapter 1 . 10/17
Soooooo look... I know you have already written 2 long-ish books of varying quality (a-fucking-MAZING). But I can't help but ask for more... Your stories are so funny it's not even funny. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more in the NEAR future.
warpterror chapter 20 . 10/17
You know how it is, can't miss those super important pedicure appointments.

The final Voldy vs Harry fight was great. For once a fanfic author has managed to capture the sheer power disparity between an eighty year old Dark Lord and a schoolboy. And Harry is pretty strong too - he technically beat an auror earlier. But in fanfiction people tend to assume that if the MC isn't able to solo entire armies at thirteen then he is weak.
warpterror chapter 19 . 10/17
I still don't understand why Dumbledore never told Harry about what he asked Snape to do...
warpterror chapter 18 . 10/17
Meg is my favourite.
warpterror chapter 17 . 10/17
Indeed she does.
warpterror chapter 16 . 10/16
LMAO at the "end him rightly" reference.
The only sure proof way to kill Voldy even when he has all his horcruxes.
warpterror chapter 15 . 10/16
Seriously, what did Sirius use the numbing charms for?
warpterror chapter 14 . 10/16
Having a harem is basically like being married though. But even worse.
warpterror chapter 13 . 10/16
So he is Obito Uchiha now.
Well, almost. He still has to learn intangibility.
warpterror chapter 12 . 10/15
The drugs finally kicked in.
warpterror chapter 11 . 10/15