Reviews for Weeb
Salamence989 chapter 22 . 10/21
Hogwarts a tsundere all along xD.
E. Hero Caliber chapter 1 . 10/20
The title caught me easily 'cause I'm a weab (and I feel no shame whatsoever in admiting it). This is really interesting and I like how you take a different approach to the whole harryxharem thing. Shame it doesn't have hedwig though
yeah chapter 12 . 10/18
the moment ı heard cockroach ı got terra former vibes
yeah chapter 8 . 10/18
olivender...absolute mad lad
DarthNath chapter 7 . 10/16
A Monster Musume reference! Noice!
Chyllen chapter 1 . 10/9
It's not funny why is it in humor ?
Don't get me wrong it has loads of potential but serious comedy is hard to write so if that's what you're going for keep practicing . But from the description it should not be a serious comedy it should be more laid back and have more fan service
MazzyStarShip chapter 22 . 10/3
Fun story. I love the characterization of Harry, and you write a good Tonks as well. There were lots of laugh-out-loud moments throughout the story.

If I had a criticism, it would be the shift in tone over the last five chapters or so. Early on, you did a great job of walking a fine line between the serious and the absurd. The humor carried everything. Things got kind of grim and serious in sixth year and it almost felt like a different story. But things righted themselves in the end.

Thanks for writing.
MazzyStarShip chapter 2 . 9/21
This is hilarious so far. Great job.
w0if chapter 22 . 9/17
fucking weeb.
thanks for the story!
Grub Leaf-Eater chapter 22 . 9/12
This story was amazing, but d-don't get a swelled head, b-baka!

;)
timefreak chapter 22 . 9/8
Very funny, well written
hypnoticageregression chapter 22 . 9/7
Hahahahaha. Awesome. So glad there's more of this.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 12 . 9/3
There are a few times your story skips forward in time a bit, and usually it's okay. However, I noticed a few jarring instances where you failed entirely to actually set up important future events.

For example, in this chapter when Harry mentions he "forgot" to key in Umbridge to the door guardian it's the very first time she was mentioned at all. Even though Harry Potter fans are almost certain to understand this, it is very disjointing to happen across this sort of thing without any framing at all.

It's perfectly fine to jump ahead, but also important to orient the reader, even ones intimately familiar with the source material.

Just my 2 knuts.
scorpioneldar chapter 6 . 9/2
YES HARRY PROTECT YOUR KOHAI
anyway...
I just really love luna getting the help and support she needs. and I love that harry is a fellow weeb in all this
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 9/2
I didn't think of this last time But his declaring himself the "Eternal Warlock" and swearing not to die in a collapsing dark ritual all about defying death didn't happen to alter him in any way did it?