Reviews for Go With the Tide
becgate chapter 22 . 9/17
Awesome story! ! Love every word! !
Merlin, I so love it!
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 7/10
Yay! Snape's alive! Harry's alive! Is Voldie dead? He's not right just beaten? I like how you made the Order having authority greater than that of the ministry. Since Sirius is their Arithmancer, it further begs the question why he was imprisoned and why Dumbledore didn't clear him before? I like the blooming fellowship between Harry and Severus. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 7/9
I had wondered if Severus' delay in retrieving Harry would be addressed. Nicely done. I agree that Severus truly punishes himself the most. Grrat job on their revenge on Draco.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 7/9
Brilliant gift from Snape. Kind of sad that all the Weasleys didn't come to celebrate Harry's birthday. Is it because all of them would have been too overwhelming for Harry. Oh no how shall he fare when the whole school is back?! Snape (or Remus) should take Harry to somewhere vastly populated, in disguise of course, so Harry can feel what it's like blind in a crowd. Sirius is alive? I just assumed this was after GOF and he was through the veil already. Couldn't he have snuck into Hogwarts for Harry's party?
Skywroe chapter 7 . 6/2
It takes a lot longer then 2 days for your senses to adjust, I think it actually takes 3 months for them to adjust and that may not even be fully adjusting.
This kind of irritated me to hear of the progress going so fast.
ifctbmaker chapter 22 . 6/1
This is a blessing from the is the second time that I've read a fan fiction where someone actually finished it. And it was amazing. I applaud your good work and hope that you will continue being an amazing writer.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 22 . 5/28
I really love the characterizations in this story. Snape is not a mean and heartless Death Eater, but he is not cuddly and gushy either. Insurer, he is good, but not nice in any way. That is a balance many writers I this site get wrong when writing Harry and Snape bonding stories, or throw completely out the window.
Draco's character was also done well. He thinks he wants to be good, and he wants to impress his father, but he has trouble going all the way. Over time, he had the potential to turn completely evil, but for now, he simply can't.
Also, so many authors on this site have decided Dumbledore is evil. I don't understand that. Thank you for being one of thosE few authors that sticks to Rowling's original Dumbledore.
I love this story. My only request, though thus does not really apply to this story anymore add it is complete, is that you answered non-guest reviews in a PM instead of in the chapter itself, simply because it gets to the point where it takes up so much space, especially popular stories like this one.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 15 . 5/28
When Draco asks in this chapter what the scar on Harry's forehead means, that article is nOt a question top be laughed off, since it does indeed have a meaning. It is the rune Sowilo, which means the sun, and the power of light and good. It has connotations of honor, as well, thus ending up add a very fitting meaning for Harry. It marks him as the one to defeat Voldemort both by the way it fulfills the clause in the prophecy and also in its meaning alone.
crying right now... omg this answer
AAAH THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SO HAPPY! Harry being seeker is the best thing ever!
This I fantastic! I am literally dancing around in my room reading it xD 3 I love Rons reactions!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 3/14
Any sequel?
Moomi chapter 3 . 3/14
Hes too harsh tho...
lazy-kaa chapter 13 . 3/13
As I understand, you will find sulution such as partial transformation on the way to become animagus. Not everything is straight for the blind, but it goes quite close.
1,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »