Reviews for Go With the Tide
Skywroe chapter 7 . 6/2
It takes a lot longer then 2 days for your senses to adjust, I think it actually takes 3 months for them to adjust and that may not even be fully adjusting.
This kind of irritated me to hear of the progress going so fast.
ifctbmaker chapter 22 . 6/1
This is a blessing from the is the second time that I've read a fan fiction where someone actually finished it. And it was amazing. I applaud your good work and hope that you will continue being an amazing writer.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 22 . 5/28
I really love the characterizations in this story. Snape is not a mean and heartless Death Eater, but he is not cuddly and gushy either. Insurer, he is good, but not nice in any way. That is a balance many writers I this site get wrong when writing Harry and Snape bonding stories, or throw completely out the window.
Draco's character was also done well. He thinks he wants to be good, and he wants to impress his father, but he has trouble going all the way. Over time, he had the potential to turn completely evil, but for now, he simply can't.
Also, so many authors on this site have decided Dumbledore is evil. I don't understand that. Thank you for being one of thosE few authors that sticks to Rowling's original Dumbledore.
I love this story. My only request, though thus does not really apply to this story anymore add it is complete, is that you answered non-guest reviews in a PM instead of in the chapter itself, simply because it gets to the point where it takes up so much space, especially popular stories like this one.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 15 . 5/28
When Draco asks in this chapter what the scar on Harry's forehead means, that article is nOt a question top be laughed off, since it does indeed have a meaning. It is the rune Sowilo, which means the sun, and the power of light and good. It has connotations of honor, as well, thus ending up add a very fitting meaning for Harry. It marks him as the one to defeat Voldemort both by the way it fulfills the clause in the prophecy and also in its meaning alone.
crying right now... omg this answer
AAAH THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SO HAPPY! Harry being seeker is the best thing ever!
This I fantastic! I am literally dancing around in my room reading it xD 3 I love Rons reactions!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 3/14
Any sequel?
Moomi chapter 3 . 3/14
Hes too harsh tho...
lazy-kaa chapter 13 . 3/13
As I understand, you will find sulution such as partial transformation on the way to become animagus. Not everything is straight for the blind, but it goes quite close.
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 9 . 3/8
hahahaha lol snape with a snake.
Montara chapter 22 . 1/17
It was such an interesting story. I liked it very much. Thank you for sharing it with us!
emthereble chapter 22 . 1/5
Loved it! !
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/2
Making the Dursleys much more abusive than they are in the books is necessary for this kind of story, and it does make for a good dramatic read, which this is. Btw it's not actually that dangerous to leave a baby on a doorstep in the UK so long as it's warm enough: there are no feral dogs here or any predators big enough to take a baby, and no, nobody puts babies in bins here. Putting a baby outside in its pram for a few hours to get the fresh air is a common parenting practice here. The risk would be that he might be found by a postman or milkman and taken to the police before the Dursleys found him.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
I love the idea of this story. It is interesting and realistic (at least to me, who doesn't know much about blindness I admit). The wizarding world is not really one to deal with disabilities well I imagine, so good for showing that a handicap isn't the end of the world. (Though I wonder if a child who is not Harry Potter would receive so much help).
I only find of unrealistic that Dumbeldore didn't think of having the wards blocking against the intrusion of animagi (they know that wormtail is out there)... I get that you have to let him spy in hogwarts for the story but it really seems an incredibly stupid oversight.
1,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »