Reviews for Go With the Tide
jeroen1758 chapter 1 . 6/23
love it! Shows that just because someone is disabled doesn't mean they are a crippled invalid. In fact, Blind!Harry almost seems more deadly than before.
That was a good story :)
For the record, it's Pomona Sprout. *resumes reading this chapter*
Harya chapter 22 . 3/4
Really great story I loved it! Thanks a lot!
Love
Harya
Harya chapter 4 . 3/4
Just to say, your story is so well written! I find it absolutly.. brilliant so far!
Well that's all xD
Bye
Harya
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 22 . 1/28
Oh wow, this was a great story! And the relationship didn't seems forced! I think that you did an awesome job portraying Shape as realistically as possible and that is a super hard thing to do (considering that he is a very complex character). I really, really liked the whole "turning your weakness into a strength" idea, mainly because i think that everyone should have that mindset. (Although it is a very hard thing to do). Anyways, I really, really enjoyed reading this fic!
Jasmin34 chapter 22 . 1/15
Wow. This was a great story! It really touched me! You're an amazing author!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 22 . 12/16/2017
Good story, but your authors notes take up half the page! On some chapters there is more writing in the authors notes then there is the actual story. Surely at this point you could at least remove the original notes at the bottom?
becgate chapter 22 . 9/17/2017
Awesome story! ! Love every word! !
Guest chapter 22 . 9/9/2017
Merlin, I so love it!
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 7/10/2017
Yay! Snape's alive! Harry's alive! Is Voldie dead? He's not right just beaten? I like how you made the Order having authority greater than that of the ministry. Since Sirius is their Arithmancer, it further begs the question why he was imprisoned and why Dumbledore didn't clear him before? I like the blooming fellowship between Harry and Severus. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 7/9/2017
I had wondered if Severus' delay in retrieving Harry would be addressed. Nicely done. I agree that Severus truly punishes himself the most. Grrat job on their revenge on Draco.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
Brilliant gift from Snape. Kind of sad that all the Weasleys didn't come to celebrate Harry's birthday. Is it because all of them would have been too overwhelming for Harry. Oh no how shall he fare when the whole school is back?! Snape (or Remus) should take Harry to somewhere vastly populated, in disguise of course, so Harry can feel what it's like blind in a crowd. Sirius is alive? I just assumed this was after GOF and he was through the veil already. Couldn't he have snuck into Hogwarts for Harry's party?
Skywroe chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
It takes a lot longer then 2 days for your senses to adjust, I think it actually takes 3 months for them to adjust and that may not even be fully adjusting.
This kind of irritated me to hear of the progress going so fast.
ifctbmaker chapter 22 . 6/1/2017
This is a blessing from the is the second time that I've read a fan fiction where someone actually finished it. And it was amazing. I applaud your good work and hope that you will continue being an amazing writer.
1,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »