Reviews for Go With the Tide
Good thing snape have some stress reliever in vernon
mumphie chapter 22 . 9/18
Very good story - thanks! Could see more following this storyline.
I think in the first book Harry is some kind of Cinderella or Snow White. The abuse does not get to them.
In the film, Dudley was spoiled, Petunia was strict to Harry only, and Vernon tried to stop Harry performing accidental magic by telling him not to, without using the words "Magic" or "Accidental".
While Harry showed this grin of Schadenfreude whenever bad things happened to Dudley or the Dursleys. Poor Vernon must be terrified.
I like you describing this realistically. Of course there cannot be slash. Harry is a child and young teenager and youth. He cannot have slash with a grown up who cares for him. This would be like slash with Arabella Figg. Incest. Cannot ever. Even if Arabella were most beautiful and amiable. No just no.
As for Slash-stories, I guess they are written by authors who do think there is not much difference between men and women, so a relationship between men is easier to write because men need less time in the restroom.
Wow, this is badly written. Now I remember why I didn’t read this when you first posted it years ago.
Voldie told Snape the duplication potion was for man-size creatures. Now the gollums are lumbering, towering creatures. Oops.
It takes more time to scroll past your before and after author comments than it does to read the story. I keep feeling that you are interrupting the flow of the story.
jeroen1758 chapter 1 . 6/23
love it! Shows that just because someone is disabled doesn't mean they are a crippled invalid. In fact, Blind!Harry almost seems more deadly than before.
That was a good story :)
For the record, it's Pomona Sprout. *resumes reading this chapter*
Harya chapter 22 . 3/4
Really great story I loved it! Thanks a lot!
Love
Harya
Harya chapter 4 . 3/4
Just to say, your story is so well written! I find it absolutly.. brilliant so far!
Well that's all xD
Bye
Harya
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 22 . 1/28
Oh wow, this was a great story! And the relationship didn't seems forced! I think that you did an awesome job portraying Shape as realistically as possible and that is a super hard thing to do (considering that he is a very complex character). I really, really liked the whole "turning your weakness into a strength" idea, mainly because i think that everyone should have that mindset. (Although it is a very hard thing to do). Anyways, I really, really enjoyed reading this fic!
Jasmin34 chapter 22 . 1/15
Wow. This was a great story! It really touched me! You're an amazing author!
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »