Reviews for Go With the Tide
GreyMajesty chapter 22 . 8h
I get that this is completely irrelevant to the story (Which, btw, was awesome) But your name is super awesome! I'm sorry if that's creepy, but I am seriously jealous of your name.
Keep writing! I will try to get my hands on your book.
Nana chapter 3 . 5/9
Write more sto
Ani Mei chapter 22 . 4/25
You deserve the award. The characterizations are very on point. And even though Snape and Harry reached some sort of understanding, they're not suddenly father and son, but equals with respect and admiration for each other.
I am very excited to reach the sequel and am off to do that.
kittyranma chapter 22 . 2/27
I liked this a lot. By now you've probably been told a million times now but just in case, Sprouts first name is Pomona.
thewolf74 chapter 22 . 2/3
I really love this story. I love the fact that Severus helped Harry and that he and Sirius finally came to a truce.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 22 . 1/25
Good job!
Great story!
BlackRosesAreBeautiful chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Oh God! What are these new, different, clenching, makes-me-want-to-curl-into-a-ball-and-sob-hysterically feelings?!... I say job well done. Amazing story so far. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to start sobbing. Good Day/Night .
Reader chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Amazing! In my opinion, you don't have anything to improve on, so I can't give you advice. This is one of my favorite stories :) Bravo
Reader chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Wartime! Kick Voldie & the minions' butts :D
Reader chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
This story is already one of my favorites
Reader chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Harry, blind? You have an engaging plot
Reader chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hmm, interesting beginning
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
This is a great story and definitely one of the better Harry-ends-up blind/deaf etc. stories.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
smile, snape! group picture.
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »