Reviews for Go With the Tide
M-chanchen chapter 22 . 4/22
Hi!
This is was a really interesting story. I really enjoyed reading this. You did great at writing.
While reading, I was quite surprised at Snape and what he told Voldemort at the meetings of Harry. Some of it were felt quite risky, when other students like Draco could report something else, like Harry being actually quite confident and well adjusted. But it payed back in the end.
I am very glad that Snape doesn't have to live with the guilt over Harry's blindness. He did an excellent job with Harry with his training.
DJArla chapter 22 . 4/8
This was great. I’m really sad it ended because I definitely could have kept reading I was so hooked. The plot and character development was great. The only thing that bothered me when reading was sometimes you incorrectly used or skipped a wordsomething that could easily be fixed by a betaso occasionally I was confused by what you were trying to say. But otherwise I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for your effort
Okay wowwwww. Wowww. Wowww. This is amazing! Wonderful. I luv this sooo much
Good job so far
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2020
What about Voldemort? Things aren’t remotely finished, you haven’t cleared up the danger.
Liz chapter 22 . 10/27/2020
this made me cry. awesome story but unfortunately I honestly think that it would take Harry a lot longer to adapt to his new blindness.
Books85 chapter 19 . 9/12/2020
A very clever solution to the problem of Pettigrew. Caught me by surprise. Well done.
Books85 chapter 14 . 9/12/2020
This is at least 15 years after this was written, but... were I in Harry's shoes, I would see about finding a body double for dear Hedwig.
Loving this story despite knowing that 2 months is a ridiculously fast recovery time for a newly blind person.
Hey, willing suspension of belief works!
Thank you.
gginsc chapter 22 . 11/26/2019
Rats! You didn't let him kill Voldy! Still a great story.
Kittyhell chapter 22 . 11/17/2019
this made me cry. awesome story
Jynx chapter 3 . 11/7/2019
I hate lame duck stories
Visionless1 chapter 22 . 9/18/2019
Well, It's a decent story. I felt that Harry dealing with his blindness was a bit time compressed. I had to go through the same thing after a grievous incident that robbed me of my sight back in 1989. I spent 3 weeks in a coma and the next year relearning how to walk, interact and live. I know this review is probably a decade after you posted this story. I've been reading a lot of fan fiction over the last month. Anyway, if you do get this, drop me a note at . If you decide to write any blind characters in any of your published works, do let me know and I can help out with some useful suggestions.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 8/7/2019
I am glad that Snape realized it was a bit too harsh.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 8/7/2019
So I thought from the summary, "not prepared to be cuddly" that Harry would have regressed and become skittish and need cuddles which Severus was not prepared for. Totally my misunderstanding but I was looking forward to some cuddles.
Hichitsuki-hime chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
got to love toxic guest reviews from people who can't even sign their names under the nasty things they say
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »