Reviews for The Sacrificed Disciple
kyuubi7 chapter 30 . 12/23/2021
I'm kinda hoping for a fuinjutsu or ninjutsu-esque training arc next. Something where Kushina really takes him on as a true apprentice. I think it would also be great if Kushina were to try and get Asuya to have a water affinity, like I'm pretty sure she does. He could use the steam created from water and fire ninjutsu for genjutsu as well as better assassination techniques mid battle. Just an idea.

I've really been loving this fic so far and I can't wait to read more! I hope you're doing well!
Bulwark chapter 30 . 12/23/2021
binged this in a few days.
it's a great story, been a pleasure to read.
surprised it doesn't seem to have that much exposure.
definitely one of the better SIs
thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2021
I hope u are well and plz update soon
blackbox47 chapter 30 . 10/26/2021
author thankyouthankyouthankyou so much for writing this masterpiece and posting it. I absolutely love this type of fanfic thats a really long slowburn. Extreme appreciation for basically making up your own plot. i feel uncomfortable when theres fanfictions that just take the anime/manga plot word by word and add in a few words for an oc or something. and your stories really interesting! fugakus actually a dad in this one and im living for it
Sherodx chapter 2 . 10/25/2021
I hate when cuck lords create shit like obito. brother of shisui and adopted child of head of the clan.
Like wtf bruh? stop riding fanon wank dick.
Sherodx chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
Sage didn't use jutsu, he uses ninshu or something. Indra created Jutsu system. Stop spreading lies you cuck lord
El20030408 chapter 30 . 10/10/2021
can't wait for the next chapter. this is awesome.
Gwynx19237412 chapter 1 . 10/8/2021
This is a nice fanficitio I love it.
animeman309 chapter 30 . 9/22/2021
when are you going to upadate
gangui chapter 30 . 9/15/2021
EPIC fanfiction it really an amazing piece of writing I really hope that you post the next chapter soon! it is really one of the greatest fanfiction in this fandom!
777AMATERASU777 chapter 30 . 8/26/2021
Don't forget to update.
softsoundjameson chapter 30 . 8/12/2021
For a second I thought it said land of Wano lmao
Snickerdoodle97 chapter 30 . 8/4/2021
This is amazing! You're a really good writer.
Aausdmr chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
If that person is you, make sure to mention that its been uploaded over there in your next chapter otherwise other people will make the same mistake. But looking at icecreamsage’s other works, that don’t seem to have been uploaded here, makes me assume he’s a different person. And it also makes me assume he stole others body of works too.
Aausdmr chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Just so you are aware, somebody under the username icecreamsage has uploaded this fanfic on webnovel. They seem to have uploaded it 3 months ago and have yet to credit you or mention it being on FanFiction at all. If this is not you I’d try and get into contact with the webnovel team or the guy to atleast credit you. Also your work has got a rating of 4.9/5 stars over there and people seem to enjoy it, but didn’t get much notice since all chapters were uploaded at once. Anyways, that’s all. Take care.