Reviews for Berserk
gruntled chapter 1 . 8/16/2022
I wanna read so bad but my heart always hurts when a story isn't finished and I reach the last part. I'm holding on to hope that you will finish it one day!
alainehope chapter 48 . 8/1/2022
Oh man I loved where this story was going. I was hoping there was at least some resolution with Lucy and natsu deciding where they stood but thank you for the thrilling story!
alainehope chapter 22 . 8/1/2022
damn these guys can't catch a break! i wonder if this story just ends with them finally making it home alive and that's their "happy ending" LOL
alainehope chapter 21 . 8/1/2022
damn what a beautiful moment between natsu and lucy. finally sharing your deep traumatic pain with each other and being held and given space to cry is such an intimate thing.
alainehope chapter 9 . 7/31/2022
I'm trying soo hard not to inhale this but holy crap I'm in love with your world building. I love that the trees and forest speak to lucy and she has fae magic. Like despite how bleak and violent this world is, it also contains beauty and help!
A Big fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2022
I have read fanfics for a long time. I generally am not a huge fan of AUs. But this story is beautiful and has held me a captive audience since it was posted. I dearly hope that with the soon release of 100 year quest, you fall back into the fandom long enough to finish this tale. I hope this story gets the ending it deserves!
Goldgun11304 chapter 48 . 2/4/2022
A shame this fic was never finished. You, my friend, made
an absolute fuckin masterpiece of work here. I hope one day you’ll come back and give it the finish it deserves. Your writing style and attention to detail is incredible, and keeps my attention even on the littlest of details because it WILL matter later. The pacing was great, and every cliffhanger immediately made me beg for another line of words. Well done.

Cheers, and wishing good health and a good future career in writing.
Ninja-Turtle Charlie chapter 48 . 11/28/2021
Don't know why I just now saw this, but congratulations on graduating from college! Also, I would absolutely love to get the opportunity to read the rest of this fiction, if you ever get around to finishing 3

Absolutely love and appreciate your work, btw!
ButterflyAlley chapter 46 . 11/22/2021
Fantastic read! I hope you come back to resolve the slow burn! They’re so close.
BritT717 chapter 48 . 9/24/2021
This is one of the best Fics I have read to date. The chemistry between the characters is amazing. The small details in their mannerisms that make sense later. The perfect level of suspense and thrill, mixed with the sweet moments that leave you craving more…

This is a very well done story and I would love to see it finished!

Please, if you need anyone to sound board off of, I would totally be willing to do it to help! I really would love to hear the end!

I haven’t written much officially, and I am currently working on writing my own story, but I will say that I am saving this story for my own reference because this is amazing and it inspired me in many ways on something things I had been stuck on! I read the entire thing in 5 days! I just couldn’t put it down!
Saint Artemis chapter 47 . 5/22/2021
I know it’s been a while since you’ve updated this story. And I’ve reread it several times! It’s one of my absolute favorites. I hope you come back and finish it or at least resolve the slow burn, like you mentioned in your author’s note. I just wanted to say I love the writing and the thought you’ve put into the story and the world building you’ve done is fantastic and unique! You should be very proud of your work! Great job!
Sky.valenti chapter 6 . 3/29/2021
OMG! This chapter was AMAZING! It was so beautifully written, I could see everything happening as if I was right there. You are truly a talented author and I will %1000000 be recommending this book to everyone I know!
PanadeineForte chapter 23 . 2/14/2021
I’m only up to chapter 24, but I know from reviews that you haven’t finished this fic! You updated months ago so I don’t even know if you’ll see this review but I want to write it.

This is without a doubt the single best piece of fan fiction I’ve ever read! And I’ve been reading FF for over 10 years! Scratch that, your work is better than most published work I’ve read. Your world building is incredible and the detail is so immersive without feeling boring or overdone. You make me care enough about these characters to want to know exactly how Natsu’s jacket is hanging off of his form or how Lucy’s bruising is coming along, if that makes sense?

I know you’ve lost interest in Fairy Tail, but you’ve created characters which are quite independent. They’re in character to canon, if canon NaLu were in this universe, but they’re also completely their own. Is it possible that one day when you have time, you could find your passion for this story again by thinking of these characters separate from Fairy Tail? It’s just such a shame that this fic won’t ever be finished! I truly think that you could turn this into a published work. Have you ever thought of that? It’s so unique and your writing skill is amazing, I would say that any publisher would snap it up quickly.

Anyway, I don’t know who you are but thank you for such an amazing read. I really hope that one day you’ll come back to this story to wrap it up but even if you don’t, it’s definitely worth the ride so far.
Flor de cerezoNFTLC chapter 48 . 1/15/2021
Please continue this story I love it, or at least tell us a un a summary how it e da, pelase
asteroidraconistar chapter 48 . 12/3/2020
pls continue this story! its so goood
4,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »