Reviews for Meaning of Should
a person chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
that was incredible. you captured the entire movie in one short to the point story. u should be proud. keep writing like that
StarGlider chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
You wrote a very good narrative here! It had the same feeling as the movie did, and I liked it tons! The movie is awesome, huh? I didn't expect to find anything from it on this site, but...
Acadienne chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
wow! great fanfic! I only read the book and haven't seen the movie... -_- But anyways great great work! keep on writing more please :)
Tiffany aka.That girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Good fic. I haven't seen the movie and refuse to due to the fact that Rachael Leigh Cook is also in, I dislike her acting almost more than Julia Roberts acting-almost.
Lemmy chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I absolutly fell in love with Bumblebee when I saw it for the first time. Elijah Wood is an awesome actor and I believe you have shown what Barney had felt at that moment perfectly. I love this fic!
artuta chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
I absolutely loved that. As excellant as the movie! (And yes that's a compliment - the movie was amazing) Keep writing if it's going to be like that!
ShadowGraffiti chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Wow. that's really powerful!

I loved that movie, but just so you know, it was a book first, so this fic should be in Misc. Novels.

You make Barney seem so much more. well. normal in this fic. The movie made him seem a bit unreal, but you've truly captured Barney as well as what a true teenager would be thinking. Congrats!

Hey. do ya maybe think you could review my Bumblebee story, 'Holding On'? Please and thank you! _

Please keep writing Bumblebee fics!

-Piper (The Hyper One)