Reviews for FindEmmaSwanAFriend
snookolive chapter 11 . 11/15
i was so excited to see an update for this fic waiting in my inbox when i got home from vacation! :) ugh, what a mess killian's gotten himself in to.
princesseslikepirates chapter 11 . 11/14
I really love jealous Killian! :D

It doesn't surprise me that Emma would kick ass at laser tag. She has a naturally competitive side.
Aliced82 chapter 11 . 11/14
This was an amazing chapter and I'm so happy to see that you're back! This is by far my favorite fic and I've been waiting patiently for updates and I'm never disappointed. Cannot wait to hear more from you and I hope inspiration strikes you quickly for another chapter! ️
hookloveme chapter 11 . 11/13
What do the numbers that Killian and Emma say?
daxx04 chapter 11 . 11/13
Good chapter! Poor Killian, he's in deeper than he thought already.
PhiraLovesLoki chapter 11 . 11/12
Like, obviously I'm sitting here thinking, "GEE WILLICKERS, KILLIAN, can't IMAGINE why you'd be so upset over Emma making a new friend who happens to be an incredibly handsome eligible bachelor who asked her out to have drinks, no clue at alllllll."

But that's 100% what I'm here for and I am loving it.

I also thought that the cipher was more complicated than you made it and spent a sold 20 minutes longer than I need to to try to figure it out. But I still love it.
Alexa chapter 11 . 11/12
Loving this story! Looks like Killian might be starting to realize that he wants to be more than Emma Swan's friend!
Just a coincidence that the friends he's tried to help her make were not guys?
onceuponaprincess chapter 11 . 11/12
He denitely took the blast for her, and he got a jealous, enough to want to drink alone in a bar.
Maybe he should explore this a bit more..
I hope Emma won't start dating Graham.
The polubious square in the end was really fun!
Great chapter!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 11 . 11/11
I knew Emma would be competitive at whatever she plays. This was so cute. Killian taking the blast for her was so sweet.

I was surprised Gold let him on the trip - but pleased.

Humbert entering the story as a potential “friend” is interesting, but alarming. Poor Killian is only just realising his feelings for her and now he has to contend with another bloke vying for her affections.

I loved the code at the end. Emma acknowledging he took the blast for her and Killian being the evasive gentleman. Very sweet.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 11/11
This was wonderful on a Saturday morning, a long chapter, the rest of the story of laser tag and some of the best banter ever written between Emma and Killian.

This is really good. Killian's nephews are fun and clever, the City Library sounds beautiful and a quiet haven to relax and unwind, the description of the laser tag opponents was entertaining, and the weather is finally decent! Emma has already had drinks with Graham and 'it wasn't terrible', which astute Killian knows means more than that from Emma. She might want to go out with Graham again. How will Killian feel about that? Will he try to incorporate it into his article or will he want to look the other way? I think he's going to struggle with it and be uncertain.

Robert Gold was interesting. I laughed at Killian's interpretation of Gold's silence as Gold making a note of his next date with his dealer.

I felt bad for Killian unable to use the laser and thought it was just like him to sacrifice himself for Emma. Did she realize? I don't think she did. I wondered about the message Killian got in the library and what it was about. He seemed upset. I wonder why he got so drunk, was it to escape thoughts of Graham and Emma, or something else? And what will Liam have to say to him now?

Thanks for continuing. Looking forward to the rest.
OnceSnow chapter 11 . 11/11
Ack! I’m just as queasy as Killian is about the fact that he seems to have actually found Emma Swan a friend. And you are going to decipher the code for us, right? We don’t have the key.
mansts chapter 11 . 11/10
Love it)) It's sweet how Killian is jealous but doesn't get it yet)) Wonderhow things will work out with Graham
LittleRed22 chapter 10 . 11/4
This is super!
OnceSnow chapter 10 . 10/30
I love your prose, as well as your plots and your humor. You are a deft storyteller. More, please! Soon!
iloveperfume chapter 1 . 10/3
Can I just say, as someone who is seriously considering moving countries for a change of lifestyle, this fic is very relevant to my interests right now. Really enjoying this!