Reviews for FindEmmaSwanAFriend
Silent reader chapter 13 . 7/1
I've been following your story since it came out and was thrilled when the newest chapter was up. Your humour is on point and your ways of building up anticipation -while slightly frustrating ;)- contribute greatly to the quality of the story. Please, I'll wait anyways, but keep up the story and the next chapters. I think you've made good decisions on what you've chosen to portray and so I'm excited to know how these well-built characters fair. You are a great writer and I hope to see more of your work!
OnceSnow chapter 13 . 6/10
It took them long enough to realize they’re friends - I’m ready for them to make the next leap. Loved the chapter.
princesseslikepirates chapter 13 . 6/4
Yes! They finally realized they might be friends! :D

I'm intrigued by the drama with Weaver and Liam.
Zaxamali chapter 13 . 6/3
Just read through this fic and am really liking it!

It's funny how Emma and Killian keep texting about everything but haven't realized they were friends before she brought him cold medicine lol
Anon chapter 13 . 6/3
Oh, so glad you’re back and haven’t abandoned this story! I love it so much and was missing your updates. As always, I adore how you write their banter. So many hilarious lines in this episode- particularly love the bit about the elitist corn. I especially love the final line. I did wonder how long it would take them to realise that they are actually friends. Thanks for sharing and hope for another update soon.
amagicalship chapter 13 . 6/1
Uggghhhh...I am seriously addicted to your version of Emma and Killian. This story is like whipped cream, I just can't get enough! As excited as I am about them finally realizing they are friends (and adorable, snarky friends at that) I am dying for the romantic feelings they're suppressing to finally come to light. That bit when she was with Graham and how obvious does she need to be because Killian would've seen through her behavior ages ago...? Slayed me. Dead. You are a genius and this writer thing looks awfully good on you. ;) That said, don't get too big of an ego and leave us all hanging so you can persue the "big bucks." (Please)
MythologicalMango chapter 13 . 5/29
#OneDownManyToGo! Emma, you’ve made a friend-officially! I love this story!
daxx04 chapter 13 . 5/28
Well, he's right, she might have found a friend.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 5/27
Enjoying this! Killian is right, Emma has found a friend, and it's him! He feels more than just friendship, at least I think so based on how much he thinks about her and how he might be jealous over Graham. Will he admit it to himself? What will she think about friendship? What happened with Graham during their date? How did Liam react to Killian's discovery of his deal with Malcolm? Sorry about the questions...

Elsa seems all right, maybe she can be a friend to Emma too. Thanks for coming back to this! The story is a lot of fun and Emma and Killian are great.
Really satisfied with that chapter’s ending.
mansts chapter 13 . 5/27
Yay! They finally figured out they are friends))
onceuponaprincess chapter 13 . 5/26
Oh they definitely are friends.. time to start being something else as well. Great chapter!
Atruthuniversally chapter 13 . 5/26
Everytime you post a chapter I am struck by how muchI just love love love your writing and your sense of humour! Loved Emma and Elsa‘s first meeting and Killian‘s dina-snore T-Shirt. And the last line of this chapter is a brilliant take on The beanstalk episode and fits so well with your Emma and Killian and plot!
Alexa chapter 12 . 5/26
Love this story! Can't wait to read more!
This was a good chapter. I like how Killian interrupted Emma to point out that they are friends