Reviews for Dragon Quest VIII: A Promise To Keep
You should try your hand at a dragon quest heroes story that follows this ending i ask cause jessicas a character in heroes and add in eight into the story perhaps in place of yangus?
hellspam chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This is my canon cause i always go with jessica so whenever i see her in the dragon quest heroes games i tend to just have it be set in my canon lol
BlackTakka chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Such a good story, I would give you 11 marks out of 10
ShadowDeathSkull chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
I would actually like to see how you would write out the entire adventure, how Jess and Eight slowly get closer and build on their relationship...
Azyel chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Really nice story thanks for sharing it with us :)
Garrek chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
This made me tear up a bit. So glad they brought this ending in the game and that it inspired you to write this beautiful story.

My only thing (and this I said after reviewing a video of the ending as well) is that I kinda wished you had Eight in armor like the Dracovian armor or the new one that I saw recently in another video instead of his default outfit. But really that's my only real gripe.

Awesome job and I hope now that we can get more Hero/Jessica fanfics on this site.
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Yes, a hero and Jessica fanfic that is about the new ending. Don't listen to Princesanastaia6460, she's just sore it's not the canon ending. In fact, there ought to be more hero and Jessica stories written. I'm there must've been fans who wanted that pairing when this game first came out originally. The 3DS remake of that game and stories like this gives those fans what they wanted.
HeiKitsune chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Not bad so far. I didn't get the chance to read all of it got work in the morning. Bloody long man. You are a busy person.

Anyway, hard to believe English is your second language. This is very well written and I glad I am not the only one working on a Jessica X Hero fic. Hopefully you'll read mine when it's out.

Keep up the good work!