Reviews for I Get Along With a Voice in My Head
gladiusquinn chapter 1 . 7/17
This was pretty good
Saphire Estella chapter 1 . 6/27
I absolutely love this! Honestly one of my favorite Miraculous stories!
Fang of the Frozen Winds chapter 1 . 5/10
Akuma!Marinette with a well-deserved god-complex was amazing. The concept of the problem with the akuma being them being a physical god and wanting to fix everything, whether people like it or not, is really interesting.
Dragonwizard2468 chapter 1 . 5/5
that was amazing! it was different from what I have ever read and I'm so glad too! it was written perfectly, the relationship b/w them heartwarming, and her Akuma has to be the best in Akuma history!
Reddemon12 chapter 1 . 5/2
Too beautiful. Loved it!
DottyChicken chapter 1 . 3/28
I loved reading this story
It was awesome!
KillgarraghForever chapter 1 . 3/25
I LOVE THIS! *fangirl noises* IT'S INCREDIBLE! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! LOVELY! ENJOYABLE! FUNNY! AWESOME! FACINATING! BEAUTIFUL! I RAN OUT OF WORDS!

But seriously, this is really good. Thank you for writing it.
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 3/12
This was absolutely amazing! I loved all the little moments in there :) esp when Gabe got slowly more affectionate with Marinette, and joined the Adrinette fan club haha
Your writing is so beautiful, thank you for this fic!
oooSilverWolfooo chapter 1 . 3/13
HAhaha! I actually really really liked this! But who was the new Ladybug? And did she get Tiki back?
opensc306 chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so awesome
briturnealmasd.net chapter 1 . 3/8
This has literally got to be my favorite fanfic of all time I have never gotten so infested in one before not like this and I laughed so hard my mama came to check up on me
disneyfananalyst chapter 1 . 3/5
That was really darn sweet. Really loved it. I could do without the boldface, though.
Great work!
TheUltimateFireFury chapter 1 . 2/28
Now I say the parts I have my mind on.

1.) The speech where she can fix everything that's wrong with the earth. my mind was like: if only it were that easy, just a flick of a wrist and everything was perfect, if only.

2.) The one where the peeps were aaying the stuff to marinette and the alya on wher eit was like, she sharing half a macroon with a total stranger I laughed really hard.

3.) The part where marinette was like, are you going to let me in old man I also laughed really hard.

And 4.) When marinette called him dork then corrected it to the frech thing dork. (I didn't want to go back XD)

That was what happened while reading this, thank you for your time even though I have probably wasted it,
the-so-in-soda chapter 1 . 2/26
i LOVED that
isparshchandani chapter 1 . 2/4
Nebula Scene reminded me of Rose Tyler (Bad Wolf) scene
of Doctor Who. Dammit, 'I bring Life'