Reviews for I Get Along With a Voice in My Head
Very nice!
bow-and-arrow-lover chapter 1 . 6/18
lol, just lol
SunPho3n1x chapter 1 . 12/8/2021
Super cute! I absolutely loved this story! Thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
That was so CUTE I'm actually so glad they remained as friends but I'm even MORE happy to know that hopefully adreins and Gabriel's relationship is going to get better, you r very good at writing, Bybee!
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
This was definitely a weird but enjoyable story. I absolutely loved Marinette's akuma form, it was so unique and different from all other Akumatized Marinettes I've come across while reading various fan-fictions.
Running Bug chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
Oh my freaking God! HIlarious...
The best fic ever..
I love that Marinette and Gabriel are getting along so well and what's even better is the fact that he called her his 'daughter-in-law'!
Ace.of.Spades-Death.Card chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
Loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2021
This was so freaking adorkable! I loved Marinette’s dynamic with HM; I think everyone wishes they had a friend they related to as much as those two did with each other :)
gladiusquinn chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
This was pretty good
Saphire Estella chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
I absolutely love this! Honestly one of my favorite Miraculous stories!
Fang of the Frozen Winds chapter 1 . 5/10/2021
Akuma!Marinette with a well-deserved god-complex was amazing. The concept of the problem with the akuma being them being a physical god and wanting to fix everything, whether people like it or not, is really interesting.
Dragonwizard2468 chapter 1 . 5/5/2021
that was amazing! it was different from what I have ever read and I'm so glad too! it was written perfectly, the relationship b/w them heartwarming, and her Akuma has to be the best in Akuma history!
Reddemon12 chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Too beautiful. Loved it!
DottyChicken chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
I loved reading this story
It was awesome!
KillgarraghForever chapter 1 . 3/25/2021
I LOVE THIS! *fangirl noises* IT'S INCREDIBLE! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! LOVELY! ENJOYABLE! FUNNY! AWESOME! FACINATING! BEAUTIFUL! I RAN OUT OF WORDS!

But seriously, this is really good. Thank you for writing it.