Reviews for tell me when you hear my heart stop
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2020
Yah, I got mega A.I.D.A.N vibes from this. Nice job
lovelunarchron chapter 8 . 6/14/2018
hauntingly good!
PennTheWriter chapter 8 . 6/14/2018
I don't know where to start, so I'll start with saying that you are literal magic. The way your stories make me feel…. They inspire me to write, both poetry and prose, and to go out and to make my own magic, my own poetry (which is kind of hard when you can't drive, you don't have a car, you're a high school student, and you're mostly broke). But despite all the things I can't do, all the things I am and am not, your stories, your words, your living, breathing, honey-flavored, sunshine-colored magic inspires me.
And this story in particular, oh dear Lord. I never thought I'd ship an AI version of darling little Cress and the rakish Captain Thorne. But here I am, ready to die for Crescent and the chance for her to be real, to find a body and dance with her Captain.
Also, screw Jamal. And Levana. That is my only statement on the matter. Screw them both. Screw them both to hell.
Stay magic!
Lots of love,
Destiny Moon chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
Love it!
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 7 . 5/26/2018
damn! i am in love with this story! and the formatting is amazing at setting the scene/mood making it that much more real
PennTheWriter chapter 7 . 4/27/2018
I don't know WHY I haven't read this earlier, but it's just as poetic and lovely and loving and so so so completely moving just like all your works
Crescent is so wonderful and flawed and human and robotic, and she has errors and quirks and resides in some halfway place between fully human and fully robotic. She has the memories of a human, so, so many memories, so many more than she used to have. But she still errors and is not Cress, even as she is. She is Cress and she isn't, she is human and she isn't, she is robotic and she isn't, she is Crescent and she isn't. And she makes me feel so many emotions and so much love, and I love her with all my flawed, human, robotic, imperfect heart.
Stay marvelous!
Lots of loved
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2018
Love love love it as always! I dropped everything I was doing when I saw you updated lol. The best part about this piece is how emotionally connected everything is, like— I am invested in the plot, sure, but really? I want to make sure everyone is okay. You are so good at building up these characters in a way that keeps me invested. -sodapopmermaid/likcthestar
LLC chapter 7 . 1/12/2018
really can't wait to read your published book someday
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2018
Thos is really good I cried whilst reading it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2018
This is sooo cute I love the ending ofvthis chapter
Izzabella Dragomir chapter 6 . 8/6/2017
I love this fic so much! You're such a great writer and this is so hauntingly beautiful and poor thorne, that poor little cinnamon roll. It doesn't help that my parents are playing sad songs while I'm reading this fic again. It's just so good and if you could pretty pretty please update?
midnightsnapdragon chapter 6 . 4/2/2017
I was reading this to an 8tracks playlist called 'the fog shrouds avalon' and the experience became all the more vivid. This chapter was just chilling, the constant beep-beep code and Crescent's in-between human thoughts combining to make a sort of sad music-box story. You're just fantastic at this and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! 3
sodapopmermaid chapter 6 . 3/28/2017
:o HELLO. IT'S LIKCTHESTAR. I GOT MY PHONE TO WORK. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm so glad you were able to conquer the writing block! And I'm SO GLAD I HAVE THE PRIVELEGE OF READING THIS! Thank you for the update! It's beautiful! :*
PennTheWriter chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THE INTENSITY IN THIS CHAPTER IS REAL. I JUST WANT TO HUG CRESCENT AND THORNE. THAT'S ALL I WANT TO DO.
Okay, but seriously, HOW can you write so powerfully? How?!
Stay magical!
Lots of love,
UserMechanic chapter 6 . 3/20/2017
I haven't decided if I love this yet but I do like it! Waiting patiently for an update :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »