Reviews for Dumbledore's Journal
ABeaupain chapter 150 . 7/23/2017
Fun 5 month streak! Any plans to pick this up again?
ABeaupain chapter 149 . 7/23/2017
Haha! If Fudge really was elected on a lark, it’s no wonder he would hold onto the job with everything he had
Cryos42 chapter 142 . 7/1/2017
Huh,Dumbledore underestimates muggle technology, well I guess it makes sense,while extremely intelligent and wise, He is not infallible and I like how this chapter shows that.
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
This is the scariest title I have ever read. The simple idea of seeing inside that man's head scares me more than when watched the original "Jason" when I was 8. The title alone should force you to mark this as an NR-17 fic.
Cryos42 chapter 96 . 5/12/2017
Wait Barty Crouch gets nominated in 1989? Wouldn't his reputation have already plummeted because of the whole Crouch jr. debacle in 1981?
Also i'm going to take this chance to say that i'm really enjoying this story.I don't really review a lot but your care to update this story daily,i feel, should be recognized.
DragonsinWrath chapter 96 . 5/11/2017
This all is written like it was created by someone who doesn't actually know what Dumbledore would be thinking.
ABeaupain chapter 68 . 4/28/2017
A good look at the politics of snape's position in the school!
rose-gardens-filled-with-thorn chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Dumbledore died in1987
Makuro767 chapter 57 . 4/2/2017
Love how human you portray Albus with ups and down, frustration and annoyance as well as how properly busy he is with so many positions.
ABeaupain chapter 56 . 4/2/2017
These continue to be fun peaks into dumbledoors head. Though I'm more impressed by how long you've kept up the daily posting streak.
Ttnln12 chapter 36 . 3/11/2017