Reviews for It Started With a Kiss
lissanastrauss1128 chapter 16 . 3/23
i have been believing of hiei and mukoro love story but now when i started to read you fanfic i think i change my mind. they are so cute together specially the different between them that makes the whole story spice up. great job amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Thought the story was great, ass most of your stories are. Just wondering why the M rating when a T would've sufficed.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 16 . 8/16/2017
yup one of my faves! loved it all the way through! excellent job!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 15 . 8/16/2017
awwww sorry it took me so long to read and review hun. can't believe it's over already! I better get to the next chap!
Shell1331 chapter 16 . 7/25/2017
This was such a sweet story - I loved the progression of it and getting both of their point of views. I felt like you did a good job keeping everyone in character, and your style of writing makes it very easy to picture things. Nicely done! :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2017
Eu definitivamente amek. Você não sabe o quão feliz ler essa fanfic me deixou. Foi... Minha vida ta muito complicada e eu estava realmente muito triste mas você mudou isso.
Eu amei definitivamente tudo. Os personagens estavam perfeitos e tudo mais. O desenvolvimento foi surpeendente e eu realmente amei. Muito obrigado.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2017
So I've sucked at being a good friend and keeping up with your fan fictions after you hooked me on My Downfall. Lol...

This story was so cute and just fluffy if that makes sense. For the first time ever I didn't feel like you were trying to rip my heart out! Hahaha I enjoyed the light hearted read. It was a welcomed break after all the heartache the dating game caused me! Hahaha keep up the amazing work.
Line Sagittarius chapter 16 . 7/10/2017
I loved how it ends! This story was so lovely! And they kissed again! I love how you describe their kisses scenes, it's really awesome. Thank you for giving this gift as a story for all of us. And I can't wait for your next plot, I'm sure it will be great!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
Sweet and to the point. A perfect ending to a fantastic story. Hiei recounting all of Botan's positive aspects after so long believing their courtship was wrong and Botan was a pain, and seeing that she wasn't anything that he believed her to previously be, was a beautiful way to start this up. That forlorn look Botan had while staring at the flower she was given, and believing that she had to let Hiei go, made me realize how much she'd really come to care for Hiei, even after all the courting, random kisses, and peaceful moments the two have had.

Always love when an author is able to work the title into part of the story.

That moment with Kurama, Kuwabara, and Yusuke watching Botan and Hiei kiss, and Kurama admonishing Yusuke, saying Hiei could have killed Botan for what she was tricked into doing, was amazing. The awkwardness from Yusuke, the silent and mysterious reaction from Kurama...just perfect.

Yusuke's meddling certainly gave the two a push in the right direction, but they had to make it work just as much! I like to think that, perhaps in due time, they could have come together even without Yusuke!

Thanks for your hardwork! This was another amazing story. The Year of HB has been going strong thanks to you and a handful of others!
Anouk Chizatz chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
Absolutely brilliant. But before I get into the review. *sits in a corner and cries*

Ok now that is done. Halooooo! I absolutely loved it. Especially how this chapter was as a whole. The tiny interactions that lead up to this moment. Our genius!

This fic gets the award for most number of kisses. *Throws Confetti. Woosh~*
I don't know what more to say than the fact that o absolutely loved this chapter so much that I've re-read it a couple of time already and have not even bothered to drop in a review. *Scolds greedy self*
This is the cutest fic ever. The chapters were like bite size cookies and I felt warm and fuzzy ready every one of them. :')
Thank you for always brightening up my day with your stories and I cannot wait for the chapters and stories to come.

Lots of luv
You know who :* :3
Xoxoxoxo
FireStorm1991 chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
Congratulations on finishing. This was a really cute and fluffy piece and I loved it. And the ending was very sweet!
Beccalittlebear chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
You are an excellent writer. I have significantly enjoyed reading this series. You did an excellent job keeping everyone in character, and you approached Hiei and Boton's romance in a plausible way. :D Bravo! 10 out of 10!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
Wow love this
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 16 . 7/7/2017
Oh gawd have I ever told you how much I enjoy reading your stories? Because I gotta tell you I am well satisfied with the ending of this one! So sweet to the end! I can't believe another story is already over and done with! But I love it so much!

I enjoyed how they were able to finally be able to tell each other how they feel and how the courting will be continued for th live birds

Also, Yusuke, the new Warrior of Love sounds hilarious haha. Taking credit like it was all him haha

Thank you so much for writing this up! It was an enjoyable ride :D
Sora Taka Shingetsu chapter 16 . 7/7/2017
/Aplaudiendo /

Me dejaste como siempre, aturdido con este fin, me gustó mucho!
Esa espontaneidad con la que se te da, me parece fascinante, has sido muy tierno este fin de la historia.

Muchas gracias por este hermoso HieixBotan, me encantó desde el principio hasta el final!

Como siempre una verdadera obra maestra, me encanta la forma en que escribes.

Hiei ha sido tan pero tan lindo en este capítulo que sigo suspirando! Me da cierta envidia Botan por eso.

¡Estaré mirando adelante a otra obra suya!

Nos vemos más tarde.