Reviews for Burden of Lies
Avatar Stark chapter 18 . 4/12
Finally got around to reading the update. Still loving this story; hope to see you continue it again soon!
kclinda chapter 18 . 3/14
Nice! I've been waiting for your update. Good chapter too!
Thank you for keeping up with the story, you've given me aim to continue one more chapter on mine!
CringelordCarrie chapter 18 . 2/13
Yay an update! I also had to reread the whole story to catch up but I'm not complaining because this is such a good read! Can't wait for the next update, no pressure, though. Life is crazy for a lot of people nowadays, your health (mental or otherwise) comes first.
dolguldur chapter 18 . 2/1
great chapter, and thanks for updating.
Keep it coming
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 18 . 1/28
I really picked this up at convenient time if it's been two years since the last update. This had been an interesting story and I'm looking forward to the eventual conclusion.
kclinda chapter 18 . 1/19
I have been reading like every 6 months lately, so coming up with your lane was very nice. I kind of know how life can happen. Keep in going and you have at least one reader here!
kclinda chapter 17 . 1/19
I've been waiting for the update for a while. Thank you for continuing the story! I really wanted to keep reading!
Lawhawk chapter 18 . 1/19
I thoroughly enjoyed the story from chapter 1 to 18. I know there was some author's notes in previous chapters addressing the reviewers that were upset at the pacing with videl's handling of the situation, but I don't share in those complaints. I thought the pacing was fine but that may be because I had the benefit of reading straight through the strife without getting left on a cliffhanger...until now :( Anyway, I've read many Gohan/Videl fics growing up and I definitely feel like this one is one of the best. I never realized how much I would enjoy the idea of tien being videl's mentor but it's such a refreshing take on a love story that has been told countless times on this site. I RLY hope you do continue and complete this story, so I'll definitely be back.
kirby163 chapter 18 . 1/18
Welp, I finished this whole fic and I gotta say that I'm a big fan! I've never seen the idea to have Tien train Videl before, and I've always liked fics that have her confront her dad without making him into a bad guy. It's also nice to see more of Erasa and Sharpner, they don't get much love in fanfics.
Beta117 chapter 18 . 1/17
An update?! *poggers*
Chewie Cookies chapter 18 . 1/17
Missed this!

Keep up the good work!
Iwik chapter 18 . 1/17
Welcome back! I'm very muc looking forward to eventually read the rest of the story. Had to reread the previous chapter to get up to speed where we left off but it was a good read.

I hope you'll have time to write again!
Sknyjros chapter 18 . 1/17
It was a long wait of reading my favourite chapters 16 and 17 from time to time. Imagine my surprise when I wake up this morning and boom chapter 18. Thanks and cant wait for 19.
MindForged chapter 18 . 1/16
Glad to see this story return!
ChufoMaster chapter 18 . 1/16
Hey there zfj, this chapter was really good! Keep up the good work. I thought it was abandoned! Dont keep us in a big hiatus!