Reviews for Burden of Lies
Dino chapter 18 . 6/12
Love this story. Hope you get a chance to continue it someday. I really enjoy how you wrote Tien in as Videl's mentor!
twisterblake2015 chapter 8 . 4/18
Cool chapter
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 4/18
Great
iMysticalDBZ chapter 18 . 4/7
Been reading this since you first began writing itdespite your harsh criticism of this work, I think it’s great and has honestly been one of my favorite stories. Good jobI hope life has been good!
iMysticalDBZ chapter 17 . 3/27
First time getting on fanfiction in two years or so and I saw you updated this.. tears of joy ima have to reread this asap!
Ohma chapter 17 . 3/21
Hmmm so somehow she still hasn't figured SON Goku is "SON Gohan's dad.
Ohma chapter 6 . 3/21
It wasn't really just Goku that changed Tien though...

Master Roshi was the one that convinced him and Master Shen's piss poor attitude helped Roshi. And then you have Yamcha congratulating him despite breaking his leg earlier.

I'd still put most of the credit to Roshi though.
sushitastesogood chapter 2 . 12/8/2021
I really liked this chapter, I feel like so much happened, I'm excited to continue reading. But the way Tien spoke was REALLY formal, like in a weird way, cuz i see him as a comfortable to be around person, not so written down on paper type of guy.
Jonathan Cardoza Sanchez chapter 18 . 11/9/2021
Empeze a leer la historia hoy mismo, me encanto la forma que manejaste todos los secretos y las respuestas que se fueron dando, sería genial poder ver el cierre de la historia. Pero aún así estoy feliz con lo que lograste hasta el momento
Jpx0999 chapter 16 . 8/15/2021
my heart started to beat fast when she considered the idea of just wishing gohan away

this is the 3th more puncheable character version i ever saw