Reviews for Burden of Lies
kclinda chapter 15 . 2/24/2018
amazing! i love what you did with Tien, and also how sharp Videl is figuring stuff out...
Chewie Cookies chapter 15 . 2/24/2018
Dayum, poor kids.

Keep up the good work!
HeheeeB chapter 15 . 2/24/2018
fuck you and ur cliffhangers aaahhhhhh ive never been this mad. pls update soon
yangri chapter 15 . 2/24/2018
Hah, Videl thinks she's lived a harsh life compared to Gohan? Honey, you got another thing coming...
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2018
Gohan's mad at himself, Videl. He was trained in the use of Ki, thus he should have figured out that you were learning it through the increase in your power. But, he didn't catch on fast enough. If he did, he would have told you the whole truth. He's upset because he thinks he missed his chance to explain before you misunderstood why he witheld the truth.
Imperial-samaB chapter 15 . 2/24/2018
Not bad
Aaron Leach chapter 15 . 2/24/2018
Awesome chapter.
DirePanda072 chapter 14 . 2/20/2018
I'm really liking this story, keep going!
ConfusedPotato chapter 14 . 2/18/2018
Good story so far! I can't wait to see what happens and how Gohan explains himself to Videl. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2018
Make the next chapter make cell return to confront gohan
amazinggirl55 chapter 14 . 2/11/2018
OMG! I've been waiting forever for this update! This is so good and I can't wait to see what happens next!
kclinda chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
This is so cool! I was waiting for something like this to come up.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 14 . 2/8/2018
Another great chapter! This is probably my favorite story ever lol, I’m also a fan of Malevolence and A Love Thing was also very very good. I just love how important every single detail seems to be in your stories, something I want to get better at. Hopefully you can find time to write, you are no doubt my favorite fanfic author! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
iMysticalDBZ chapter 14 . 2/8/2018
THERE’S AN UPDATE MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2018
Glad you are back, sorry you don't have much free time. I love this story and can't wait to get videl's reaction.
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »