Reviews for Burden of Lies
madsloth chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
Pretty good story, the best DBZ stories are the ones that focus on the relationships between the characters in my opinion. And this is doing a great job of doing that.

Thanks for writing the fic.
Kaflaful chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
Great update. This story always leaves me wanting more much sooner than I know I'll be able to have it. Thanks for the update.
victor0606 chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
Good chapter.
Suki chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Well that didn't go so smoothly.
Anyways nice chapter hope to see gohan and Videl reconcile after the big fight.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Can’t wait for the next chapter. Story gets better and better each chapter. I swear, it’s like there’s a cliff hanger at the end of every chapter, even though there isn’t. There’s just a lot to look forward too. All of your fics, really. Anyways, hope you have fun on the holidays. Can’t wait for Chap14!
iMysticalDBZ chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Made my day seeing you updated! Finna read, hopefully it’s good!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
It's always kids that bring out the truth.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
I dont know. Its good but it seems Videl knows everything, Gohan is the same, theres no reason for Gohan to like Videl yet, shes not exactly likable
QueenKeesie chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Whoa, this chapter was amazing! I probably said that about the previous one, but no seriously, this one is fantastic! I love your writing style. Everyone's emotions and internal thoughts were portrayed flawlessly!

I'm glad that Gohan and Videl aren't actually together, I kind of thought it was a bit much how quickly that happened before. I like that he's beginning to pine for her, and I hope it's more him than her in the future.

Can't wait to see more !
i'm iam chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
this is good, some anger is expected but at least it wasn't just annoying misunderstandings and refusing to hear anyone out or believe them.
Lotus Blooms chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
Just wanted to let you know that this has by far been your best chapter. You've really elevated your level of writing. :) Keep up the great work!
Imperial-samaB chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
alrighty then
dolguldur chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
great chapter
update soon
lancecomwar chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
Lol I know Gohan screwed up not mentioning anything when Videl said she knew way back when

Please proceed this is the same kind of well written easily digestible Gohan Videl high school fanfiction I needs
yunayuu chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Awesome as always! This is getting so interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »