Reviews for Burden of Lies
Rastigo chapter 18 . 1/16
Well, im still Reading xD but i found this Story later anyway so did not have to wait that long. i Love it, so glad that you continue
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 1/16
Two years since the update, but much of the story still stuck in my head. Most fics that haven't updated in months I have to go back all the way to the first chapter. Just to make sure there weren't any holes in my memory for this one I just went back to chapter 17.
Force Smuggler chapter 18 . 1/16
Love Gohan and Videl's interactions.
Nice to see you again. Now if you could just update Malevolence.
Imperial-samaB chapter 18 . 1/16
Welcome back
TwinkieMain chapter 17 . 1/2
Awesome story. Will you be updating it anytime soon?
Rastigo chapter 17 . 12/29/2020
just started to read this story recently and finished it so quick xD it was great. i love it. but pleaaase... update xD i want to read more of it
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 6/20/2020
I've been liking this the whole time. Also pretty sure the last one she needs is the four-star ball which means she'll be going to Gohan's house.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2020
follow the story please, this great
Lei1990 chapter 17 . 4/20/2020
Gostei da história, mas sinceramente eu achei essa Videl chata pra caralho com o pobre Gohan.
woodboy chapter 17 . 3/11/2020
I just found this story, and finished it lol I hope one day you finish it.
Engel2092 chapter 17 . 1/22/2020
Yeah, I've been thinking for a bit now that Videl was MAJORLY overreacting, because of that, I skimmed some of the paragraphs because it seemed iffy.
That being said, I really like the story, and I think it's written very well. I can understand Videl's motivations for dumping Gohan, but overall it seems like an overreaction. Considering Gohan kinda figured out that Videl could sense ki as soon as she figured him out, maybe? I might have misread it. But also, HOW HAS SHE NOT CONNECTED SAIYAman and SAIYAN? Especially after she discovered Gohan was Saiyaman?
SeeASweetSmile chapter 16 . 12/10/2019
Hey, apparently your story didn't self-save in my favs when I write my first review, so I just post another review to be sure it'll be. Plus, I have a question : how do you do so that the reader must leave a comment if he wants to put the story in favorites ? I dying to know how to activate this option (in your settings ?) if it's possible ?
SeeASweetSmile chapter 17 . 12/6/2019
I finished to binge-read your story and it was marvelous ! 3
The development, the interactions between Videl and the people of Z-group, knowing they don't know she's friend and know Gohan, the interactions between Videl and Gohan and their friendship/romance grow slowly but perfectly, her training about Ki, her process thoughts about her father's lies and all the stuff ... It was amazing.
Totally loved all of it ! Easily one of the best GohanxVidel story that I read ! Hope to see what you planning for the next chapters ! :D
Manojit Basak chapter 17 . 11/3/2019
Now relate it with tournament and buu saga
440 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »